Clean very Clean!
    | There is no replacement for Displacement | Go Big or Go Home |

Comment

Re: Freshly Zymol'ed...

Looks great! Props

Comment

Originally posted by aliencurv View Post
        Ah okay it's not turtlewax extreme; i messed up in my earlier post . It's Turtlewax ICE . It's pretty amazing so far. Considering how little work was involved compared to the regular claybar kits, this is heaven. It took me 30 minutes to apply the liquid claybar, then you just rinse it off with water. I can't beleive how deep the color is now.

thanx vrado for getting me the motivation to finally clean my cars . your pictures did their job
        Ive been using ice for a while now and have noticed that it attracts dust like no other once the car is all cleaned up.
        did you notice this too or maybe theres a new formula?

Pat

His
        1989 Porsche Carrera 4 // 5 Speed // Guards Red

Hers
        1987 VW Cabriolet // 20VT // O2J // Recaros // Porsche Slate Grey // Ronal Turbos // FK Coilovers

2005 Porsche Cayenne S

Theirs
        1977 VW Type 2 Westfalia

Gone
        2004 Audi A4 1.8T // quattro // 6 Speed // Brilliant Red
        Fully built 1.8T || AEB || Motoza tuned || ID1000 || S4 MAF || GT3076R

Comment

Wow the avant looks great, Mike it was nice meeting you last week there, oh and it certainly sounds as good as it looks too!
          2002 996TT
          2011 S5
          2004 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by The Brice View Post
            Wow the avant looks great, Mike it was nice meeting you last week there, oh and it certainly sounds as good as it looks too!
            Thanks Rob! It seems to be slowly getting louder and more raspy since I put in the downpipes. I think its slowly blowing out the factory mufflers It was nice meeting you as well, your S4 looks amazing and it REALLY makes me want to do a big brake setup on mine!
            Mike - 2011 A4 S-Line

Comment

you can buy the zymol carbon wax at calgary bmw, i just bought it for $67 the other day

Comment

Working...
              X