Its almost fall Ricky!!
    TJ
    '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
    '01 Silver S4

Comment

• Re: My 09 GTI

Originally posted by funkin View Post
      Its almost fall Ricky!!
      lol i'm gonna have to try to get some pics of my car too hopefully today after work...sun goes down to quick these days

Comment

here's a tad of an update. after having the car sit on the lip of the wheel, i thought i'd rather get it cambered instead and tuck. plus it'd save my fenders from taking a beating. so here's a quick pic i took. gotta get some better ones when i get the chance. it's pretty straight forward and easy to camber. only the eccentric washer on mine was somehow grinded down so i had to get a new one because it wasn't sitting right with the bolt. I think when I took it to Tunedub last year for an alignment they did something to it for some reason...oh well got it cambered and happy with how it turned out!

Last edited by luuluu; 09-24-2012, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Looks great!! I absolutely love those wheels.
          Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

yea saw that at superstore, thing looked crazy

Comment

Look's soo good Ricky. I just love your car. And I agree with Tyler, your wheels are awesome!!
              ~Tracy~
              MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
              Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

I third that opinion Ricky, the wheels are awesome!
                --
                Rod
                Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

thanks for the kind words guys!!

wheels will prob be on for awhile since i love them also lol. haven't gotten bored of them yet.

btw haven't gotten the time to take pics of the dialed in stance. but here's a few from the beyond super meat (yes i typed meat)

not my pics but thanks for mike (bottom) and dont know the name who took the first one. but thanks!
                  Last edited by luuluu; 09-28-2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

did some shootin' this weekend with the illmotion crew. here's a roller that was taken.

Comment

haven't touched this thing in awhile. and thought i wasn't going to go back to this thread ever haha. I wasn't planning on changing anything and was thinking of leaving it the same for next summer..but then i thought i'd get bored of it while everyone else has new things. Anyways, some know some don't, but I got new wheels just because....and wheels make a car look 100X better lol. or i'm just a wheel whore. you choose haha. Hopefully they'll be here next week and i can post some teaser pics.

I also might have posted the SSR's FS too soon but in my gut i'm hoping i'll still have them next summer for a bit so i can ride on 2 different set of wheels. I think that would look crazy!!

Stay tuned! i'm so pumped and excited for these guys to come in. they're quite something!

Comment

test fitted. Itching to buy some rubber real soon so i can have the car sitting on the new wheels. this weather is just to tempting. although i took this pic i think back in early Jan sometime. Just been lazy to update and post. stupid wide!

Comment

I hope you don't plan on running your wheels spaced out that much.......

Comment

HOLY SH!T RICKY!!! hahaha got bored of giving your wheels a snow bath?
                            Patryk
                            Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                            08 VW .:R32
                            04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

did some work yesterday. just a bit.

don't mind the ghetto bed sheets LOL

Also, last year i didn't do anything with the hatch. i'll be putting laminate flooring in there.

and before i got the tires for the BBS' this is what i used it for lol

but the SSR will replace it now. should make a wicked side table/mini table/table stand when the sunlight hit's it through the windows!
                              Last edited by luuluu; 02-28-2013, 10:04 AM. Reason: more picstures

Comment

Can not wait to see everything finished. Looking unreal Ricky!!
                                TJ
                                '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
                                '01 Silver S4

Comment

Working...
                                X