Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2004 Audi s4

MORE!!

***SOLD***-2008 C63 AMG - Tuned(540hp, 495trq), secondary cat delete, highflow filters. Lowered on H&R springs, Verde wheels, carbon goods around

2012 E63 AMG biturbo - 550hp 590trq. Stock....for now

Add me on instagram! dominice63

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

hahah nice sticker

Comment

Would love that sticker hahaha. Had 30 people staring at me as I creeeeped over a speed bump at Cross Iron Mills the other day. Had 3 ppl in the car at the time too. Made it over without scraping anything, jakes on them.

Love this b6, can't wait to see what changes you have planned.

Comment

curious to see how many ppl are going to copy you with that sticker now that they've seen it...

Comment

its always FREAKING AWESOME coming out of a store to see this on your car!!!!! FFFUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

***SOLD***-2008 C63 AMG - Tuned(540hp, 495trq), secondary cat delete, highflow filters. Lowered on H&R springs, Verde wheels, carbon goods around

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuu
              Yes... it is a Front Wheel Drive... your point?

Comment

So pissed

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

UGH! that is the reason i always park so far away and the wife does it now too!

that was some ******* with a giant truck or mini van totally

Comment

probably! cause to hit it right on the seam you've got to be pretty high

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

to door ding an S4 you would have to be high, drunk,on a cell phone, or have screaming annoying kids you can not control cuz you suck as a parent.
                      Yes... it is a Front Wheel Drive... your point?

Comment

Little shoot with both my cars and a buddy

Last edited by PolishPrince; 06-10-2011, 10:59 AM.

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

Car looks great but however painted your drivers side rear door did a shitty job matching the paint! :(
                          Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                          -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                          -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
                            Car looks great but however painted your drivers side rear door did a shitty job matching the paint! :(
                            It's just the lighting and shades. In person you can't tell a thing

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

ARRRGHHH...I want your Jetta!!! And the S4 ain't too bad either! Both cars are incredible! Stoopid road ban in Sask has left me ole wallet a bit thin!
                              Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                              Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

this is the latest on mine!!!! painted the stock wheels black and took off the HRE's (for sale $1700firm) and tinted the windows 35% all around. In my opinion i think it looks A LOT better and real clean =D!!! all thats left is a black roof and next summer some black VMR V710 wheels =D!! What you guys think???

ill try getting a photoshoot in for better pics instead of this cell phone pic

Last edited by PolishPrince; 09-21-2011, 02:39 PM.

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

Working...
                                X