Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2002 Jetta 1.8T

Originally posted by Dj_MleXxX
    Do you perhaps know of a site or place that i can go to, to take a look at some of the various trunk lip spoilers?
    Hmm, I can't say I know one single site that shows them all. But you can search for the Votex, Hofele, M3, Caractere, Oettinger, Projektzwo, Rieger, .... probably a few more spoilers too

Took me a while to get to this post, but looking at these pics makes me realize that this is probably IMO one of the the top 5 Jetta's I've ever seen. Perfect blend of sporty yet classy mods, and just an amazing car. The wheels accent the look perfectly, and nothing is nicer than a clean black car. Gotta hand it to you Derick.......
    Hey, thanks Colin!
    Derick

Comment

Hey, 2000+ hits on my thread
      To commemorate this milestone, I'm adding a new nightshot (like I wouldn't have anyways )

Derick

Comment

derick you ho!

Comment

That last pic looks like it should be in a magazine..... how did you shoot that?
          Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Derick, your shots are awesome!
            Nick
            There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

Awesome pics as usual Derick!

That Jetta is lookin' mighty fine.
              Andrew
              2008 CW GTI 6spd 5dr

Comment

Derick, that night shot is pure sex. Do you know how to get the logo on the wheel to show up?
                Neil
                '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

Originally posted by 1.8Trip
                  Derick, that night shot is pure sex. Do you know how to get the logo on the wheel to show up?
                  Hmm, well since the logo is spinning along with the wheel I think the only way to make it show would be Pshop

Colin, check my the thread in the media gallery. It has a picture and description of how the shot was set up. I basically just followed the info from photographers on VW Vortex and some other photo sites.
                  Derick

Comment

As i said before sweet ass ride both Jettas in the pic but i'm just wondering wat kit the silver jetta uses? Cuz im loving it

Comment

Originally posted by Dj_MleXxX
                      As i said before sweet ass ride both Jettas in the pic but i'm just wondering wat kit the silver jetta uses? Cuz im loving it
                      Yes. That car belongs to Ryan, and its definitely beautiful. The kit is made by Projektzwo. But from what I understand, Projektzwo no longer has any distributors in North America leaving people who want their products to order them directly from Europe
                      Derick

Comment

man this jetta is so played out. worst jetta ever, serious.
                        Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
                          man this jetta is so played out. worst jetta ever, serious.
                          Derick

Comment

lol simon dont' hate that you couldn't come crusin... hey so if dericks is played do i get the no.1 spot now? lol just joking derick
                            Last edited by R_Ethug; 06-14-2004, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Well, here's how to represent NVD to the fullest. The feature picture has the NVD logo right in the cover shot

I was asked by this club on the east coast (I think in the tri-state area) if they could feature my car for the month of July. So I was like, "OK, whatever"

http://www.germansquad.com/indexFrameset-14.htm
                              Derick

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
                                Well, here's how to represent NVD to the fullest. The feature picture has the NVD logo right in the cover shot

I was asked by this club on the east coast (I think in the tri-state area) if they could feature my car for the month of July. So I was like, "OK, whatever"

http://www.germansquad.com/indexFrameset-14.htm
                                That's really cool man, congrats!
                                Jay

Comment

Working...
                                X