2002 Jetta 1.8T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2002 Jetta 1.8T

Awesome work Derick, and thanks for supporting NVD to the fullest!!!!!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Thats neat! Congrats Derrick....
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Well, I thought I'd update/restore my pics in the gallery for a couple reasons...

1) It's was a beautiful and warm evening here in Los Angeles so I washed the car and snapped some new pics
        2) Some hater threw a hot dog at my car on Friday night so I had to wash the mustard off my ride anyways
        3) My old pics disappeared
        Derick

Comment

hot as always homie.. fark the haters

ps.. photos wouldn't die if they were hosted by nwcalgarydub yo

Comment

Looking great as always Derick and she looks nice in that Cali sun, hey speaking of Cali sun look for me down your way in about a month
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
              Looking great as always Derick and she looks nice in that Cali sun, hey speaking of Cali sun look for me down your way in about a month
              Sounds good Blair. Got your PM and we'll see you in Nov
              Derick

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
                Sounds good Blair. Got your PM and we'll see you in Nov
                Mary-lu and Frasier where quite surprised today when they found out you left town without telling them
                Name: Brent
                His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
                  Mary-lu and Frasier where quite surprised today when they found out you left town without telling them
                  maybe i should head down and pay mary-lu a visit, we all know what she thinks about yours truly. aaaw yeeeaaah.
                  Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
                    LOL I basically had less than 2 weeks to fly back from Cali, pack my shiz, and drive back to L.A. ..... There were alot of loose ends I left I guess
                    Derick

Comment

Nothing really new on the ride. I just thought I'd finally take the time to remove those hideous Honda pics that jacked my thread

Gotta rep NVD correctly
                      Derick

Comment

your wheels are pure tits
                        Simon

Comment

Those wheels are awsome, where did you get them and if you dont mind how much were they? I would love to get a set of rims for my car, just not sure what im looking at thats in my price range...............but your car is awsome!!!!
                          Last edited by Brandon24; 01-09-2005, 10:42 PM.
                          2000 Jetta 1.8t
                          New to VW's.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon24
                            Those wheels are awsome, where did you get them and if you dont mind how much were they? I would love to get a set of rims for my car, just not sure what im looking at thats in my price range...............but your car is awsome!!!!
                            Thanks man. The wheels were sent directly from Axis in California. Although they took 4 months to arrive due to shortages at the time

I believe I paid something like $320 CDN per wheel? I can't remember the exact amount anymore.
                            Derick

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
                              Thanks man. The wheels were sent directly from Axis in California. Although they took 4 months to arrive due to shortages at the time

I believe I paid something like $320 CDN per wheel? I can't remember the exact amount anymore.
                              Thats cheap isnt it??? what was the site you got them off of, were their others to pick from...........aint gonna rob your style
                              2000 Jetta 1.8t
                              New to VW's.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon24
                                Thats cheap isnt it??? what was the site you got them off of, were their others to pick from...........aint gonna rob your style
                                Yeah, I guess it is. I could be off on the pricing though since it's been awhile. Also, I got a good deal from Axis cuz they messed up my order the first time. I didn't order them any web site as they came straight from Cali and I was dealing with their rep the whole time. But Axis wheels can be bought from a number of online retailers. Check out their web site for more info...

http://axiswheels.com/index.html
                                Derick

Comment

Working...
                                X