MK7 Golf R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MK7 Golf R

congrats on the car derek.. i'd try and keep your RS4.. they are still rare and quite the looker out there.

Comment

Get a Haldex controller?

Comment

Congrats Derek! I'm quite impressed with the mk7 R, i hope you enjoy it (at least for a little while) and i love the RS color choice

Comment

Since the MK7 will be a regular line-up, will that drive prices up or down for the MK4, 5, and 6's?

I have a feeling the MK6 will drop prices while the MK4 will appreciate in value. I can't justify the feeling at the moment but give me some coffee in my veins and I might come up with a rationale as to why I'm getting this hunch.
          Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
            Since the MK7 will be a regular line-up, will that drive prices up or down for the MK4, 5, and 6's?

I have a feeling the MK6 will drop prices while the MK4 will appreciate in value. I can't justify the feeling at the moment but give me some coffee in my veins and I might come up with a rationale as to why I'm getting this hunch.
            i don't think this will affect mk4 and 5 prices because i just think they are different cars. I find the vr6 to be much more special imho. Although i agree with you, i feel like mk6 prices are going to drop significantly.

Derek, i would love to snag that rs4 off you some day haha.
            Last edited by Danaldson; 02-13-2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

My Dad is ordering Oryx white for his R, so looks like we should see some colour variety!
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

your dad is getting one too blair!! wow

we saw one at the tdot car show and my wife said why don't you buy this instead of the S3 haha

Comment

congrats Derek! Hope you pick this up - RS is looking great on the MK7 R.

I love my MK6 - it's such a fun car to own and so easy to mod - super easy to live with. It sure is a keeper.
                  Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Originally posted by R_Ethug View Post
                    your dad is getting one too blair!! wow

we saw one at the tdot car show and my wife said why don't you buy this instead of the S3 haha
                    Yes their daily fleet is getting upgraded this year GTI to MK7 R and A6 Avant to Macan S.
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
                    X