X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New golf!

Looks great Derek!

Originally posted by danno View Post
    Did you code the taillights or just throw them in and will code them when you get your harness in?? They will work without coding is what I'm asking.
    You can throw them in and they will work just like the stock lights, but they will throw a bulb error.
    Scott
    '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
    '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Originally posted by CGY_GTI View Post
      Looks great Derek!

You can throw them in and they will work just like the stock lights, but they will throw a bulb error.
      I have yet to do the harness but they pop in and work just fine. No bulb error!
      Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
      -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Ok thanks will be putting mine in this weekend. Now if I get the harness in as well but can't code them is that a issue? I don't have my obdeleven yet

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
          I have yet to do the harness but they pop in and work just fine. No bulb error!
          Strange, I could've sworn mine threw an error when I tested them before installing the harness.

Originally posted by danno View Post
          Ok thanks will be putting mine in this weekend. Now if I get the harness in as well but can't code them is that a issue? I don't have my obdeleven yet
          You can run the harness but don't connect it until you do the coding, otherwise the lights will start doing all kinds of weird things. Just make sure to tape the harness in place so that it doesn't slip in behind any trim or whatever.
          Scott
          '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
          '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Working...
          X