This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 991 Porsche Turbo Debut

^ i just wanted to point out that you posted in the porsche thread at... 944.
    you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
      I'm a little disappointed too... but since I'm not a Turbo fan I suppose it doesn't really matter.
      Just another reminder for a stickshift-dinosaur like me to complete my collection before its too late.

Oh well... at least all my cars will have the best built-in security system ever invented by the end of the decade.
      yay! you are not alone.
      you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
        lets be clear here (and i dont mean to be a dick dragging financials into it but)...buying a cayman isn't a $180,000 Turbo or GT3, and buying an older model porsche isn't exactly the car sales porsche is going after..
        When someone says they don't mean to be a dick - it means you're being a dick.

What response are you looking for with that kind of comment? Grow up.

You don't know me or my financials - Consider that someone who bought a Cayman S 5 or 6 years ago is the kind of person who buys a 911 turbo today.

I enjoy participating in a forum where people are driving enthusiasts and open to all kinds of opinions. Can't believe that it's not cool to say I'm disappointed in one car without so much BS. Maybe I got old or something. I'll see you all around.
        Last edited by Kor; 05-04-2013, 12:02 PM.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I believe I will leave this link here for some reflexion...

http://www.eurodrivers.ca/forums/sho...oard-Etiquette
          --
          Rod
          Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
          2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
            Most frustrating thread ever!!! Your version of "better", is faster. Thats not what everyone is looking for in a sports car!!!
            no, my version of better is more reliable and lower cost. and PDK does both of those, AND is faster. how can you hate it? have you driven it yet?
            Team Highschool
            Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Agree to disagree boys and girls.

Thread is now closed.
              --
              Rod
              Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
              2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

A few items to consider in terms of this thread and the car:

-The 911 Turbo is always cutting edge technology and a car that will influence many to come.
                -Supercars and sports cars are moving away from manuals, it is a fact that we all have to come to terms with, however the press release does not state no manual but only the PDK is mentioned so perhaps a manual option might still be a possibility, especially if regular customers voice their opinions.
                -Without driving this or any other car it is hard to offer ones opinions.
                -Personal comments are not relevant in a thread such as this and making assumptions about each other is a sure way to disagree.
                Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
                X