Saab 9-3 sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saab 9-3 sedan

I found the Sabb to be fairly disappointing. Looks hot, and goes like hell... but I didn't feel the intereior at all.. green lights =

edit: werd to the BMW dealership. Crowfoot BMW can kiss my @$$.
    Last edited by Mr. Burns; 01-30-2006, 03:53 PM.

Present
    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
    2003 VW Jetta GLI
    1992 VW Jetta GL
    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

the saab sounds like a subaru then.. crap on the inside goes like snot or a srt4

that's funny about crowfoot bmw.. i went there they let me take a 330ci out by myself with no salesman! i was psyched on that.. i guess i look older for my real age though.. i dunno i was expecting to get treated like crap also

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
      I found the Sabb to be fairly disappointing. Looks hot, and goes like hell... but I didn't feel the intereior at all.. green lights =

edit: werd to the BMW dealership. Crowfoot BMW can kiss my @$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        the saab sounds like a subaru then.. crap on the inside goes like snot or a srt4

that's funny about crowfoot bmw.. i went there they let me take a 330ci out by myself with no salesman! i was psyched on that.. i guess i look older for my real age though.. i dunno i was expecting to get treated like crap also
        I guess it was a busy Sat. afternoon... that may have had something to do with it.

Present
        2010 Audi A4 S-Line
        2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
        2003 VW Jetta GLI
        1992 VW Jetta GL
        1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

ya, IMO only a stupid salesman would treat a younger person with less respect. All that does is sour a person on the dealer experience.

its amazing how many dealerships equate appearance to account balance...
          REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
          -james

Comment

the should realize the world has young ballers like ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan

Maybe its just because I'm oriental but the Subaru isn't too bad on the inside...the STi I mean (I've never ridden in any other Subaru), and after feeling what 300hp with AWD (with a rear torque bias) feels like, even my friend's 240sx with the SR20DET swap feels SLOW...and ergo, my car feels even slower....

If anyone is buying anything from Crowfoot BMW I have a friend who is friends with one of the salesmen, FWIW....

Comment

Working...
              X