This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

i seen my feet about 20 lbs ago but i was hoping someone else could let me know if they spot them
    sigpic

Comment

They a size 10.5?
      Certified 3m installer
      jwukovits@me.com
      1-403-988-9012
      Instagram @Protectit
      I always thought I was strange. Now I have a Saab and it's official I'm strange......

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Lifted on 35's
      2011 Jeep Rubicon 2dr Not Stock
      2004 Saab 9-3 2.0T Daily and Stock(for now)

Comment

saw a ridiculously slammed mk2 at the UPS store. had too legit either written, maybe rusted on the corner of the hood. i think it might be the guy that came to the meet before this one and had the 1.8t in it. if it is, help me get in touch with him, i'd like to ask about his swap.

Comment

Originally posted by danosaur View Post
          saw a ridiculously slammed mk2 at the UPS store. had too legit either written, maybe rusted on the corner of the hood. i think it might be the guy that came to the meet before this one and had the 1.8t in it. if it is, help me get in touch with him, i'd like to ask about his swap.
          Is this the car? I dont think this has the swap done to it tho.. http://dasdubbers.11.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1849
          12 Volvo XC 90
          03 Jetta1.8T
          95 Cabrio VRT
          90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Sunday ventured out for a bit, brown 997 Turbo Cab and also a yellow Cayman enjoying the snow!
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

That matte black C63 Reggie was talking about, pretty sure I was right behind him for a good half hour on Crowchild this morning. That's a sexy car for sure.

Music to permeate your soul …
              Jayson
              MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

Seen a silver mk4 gti lowered on Montreals at Timmies on 130 th yesterday morn at about 6:30 ish
                12 Volvo XC 90
                03 Jetta1.8T
                95 Cabrio VRT
                90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Spotted 3 B8 S4s last night on a Xmas shopping run, they are taking over!
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

spotted: KOR drunk.

get your own friends *******!
                    Team Highschool
                    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

LOL andrew

blair i've yet to see one.. i'm sure they'll be everywhere soon too which means used resale for ryan is good hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                        Sunday ventured out for a bit, brown 997 Turbo Cab and also a yellow Cayman enjoying the snow!
                        I've seen that brown 997 going in to downtown in the morning before, call me crazy but I think that brown looks great.
                        Jay

Comment

The brown is not bad at all, a classy UPS

Spotted Mark's S4 whipping north on 4th Street this morning before 7am
                          Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                            I've seen that brown 997 going in to downtown in the morning before, call me crazy but I think that brown looks great.
                            Brown is good

I'm in love with that color. Such a deep and rich brown. Have seen two 911's in that color (one was at SCFC) and a couple Cayennes as well. Yum yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                              Spotted Mark's S4 whipping north on 4th Street this morning before 7am
                              Thats my daily routine..... rushing to get DT for my daily 7am meeting!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                                LOL andrew

blair i've yet to see one.. i'm sure they'll be everywhere soon too which means used resale for ryan is good hahaha

i dont remember much from friday night, or actually making that post. must have been a good night hahaha
                                Team Highschool
                                Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Working...
                                X