X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by boostedmk4 View Post
    Oh the artwork was top quality. Just poor choice to put it on the hood of a slr
    Meh, I am pretty sure that is the ugliest benz-o ever made. A little 70's stoner van graphics cant hurt it too much. Like Mike Tyson getting a face tattoo.
    John
    1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
    2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Comment

The SLR is from Red Deer. Its the guy that has 2 of them, the other one being a silver convertible! He lent us the cars, plus his S600 (or whatever it was), for the first ever Euroquake. I washed the cars - there's cat scratches all over the black one!! At that time it was on the 'Turbines' and obviously no hood adornment; much better. Just think, there's probably a set of OEM SLR Turbine wheels sat in his garage collecting dust?!?! I wonder what kind of offsets they are?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by aholl View Post
        The SLR is from Red Deer. Its the guy that has 2 of them, the other one being a silver convertible! He lent us the cars, plus his S600 (or whatever it was), for the first ever Euroquake. I washed the cars - there's cat scratches all over the black one!! At that time it was on the 'Turbines' and obviously no hood adornment; much better. Just think, there's probably a set of OEM SLR Turbine wheels sat in his garage collecting dust?!?! I wonder what kind of offsets they are?!?!?!?
        Name, phone number and address pls.
        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Red F430 convertible at the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis parked out front! Beeutiful car!
          Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Black on grey R8 hwy 40 by Kananaskis golf course.
            Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
            Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

saw eurotuner's gli on stony yesterday and then a blue mk4 R32 up on strathcona drive shortly after
              sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
              His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
              Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
              Past:
              B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
              B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
              2004 .:R32 BMP
              2001.5 Noggy blue s4
              2000 VW GTI 1.8T
              1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

Caught a glimpse of my first 2011 Jetta at SCFC yesterday as I drove past.

Also on Monday on my way home from the airport I spotted to Gallardo's; one yellow and one blue.
                Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by aholl View Post
                  http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale...-real-slr.html

not sure if they offer them in other offsets, bolt patterns, etc. but specs are on the link above.
                  Jeff

his - '03 GTI VR6
                  hers - '06 A4 S-line Avant
                  sigpic

Comment

beige/grey whatever color they called those b5 passats on crowchild last night
                    think it was a w8 model but couldn't tell cause it was dark

had a nice little rip from richmond road to memorial
                    Team Highschool
                    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

hada few great spots today, silver merc sls on elbow, r35 gt R going from stop to about 100 outside my work, black ford gt, blue gaillardo, white 430 on glenmore, not a bad day!
                      sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                      His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
                      Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
                      Past:
                      B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                      B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                      2004 .:R32 BMP
                      2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                      2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                      1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

I had a good day too, Aston AMV8, Aston DB9, 911 GTR RS (Grey and red colours, so hot!) and a female driven black MK4 Jetta on white Aristos with .:R wheel caps.
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                          I had a good day too, Aston AMV8, Aston DB9, 911 GTR RS (Grey and red colours, so hot!) and a female driven black MK4 Jetta on white Aristos with .:R wheel caps.
                          That's Kerri's jetta.
                          Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                          2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                            ...and a female driven black MK4 Jetta on white Aristos with .:R wheel caps.
                            Aww....my first legit spotting

Blair - Sweet stance. I was pretty hypnotized....lol
                            Kerri
                            MK4 Jetta VR6

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
                              beige/grey whatever color they called those b5 passats on crowchild last night
                              think it was a w8 model but couldn't tell cause it was dark

had a nice little rip from richmond road to memorial
                              That was me, If you were in the blue audi. wanted to get a closer look at your car

sadly, not a w8. just a 1.8t

Comment

Originally posted by Lo)2enz0 View Post
                                That was me, If you were in the blue audi. wanted to get a closer look at your car

sadly, not a w8. just a 1.8t
                                I remember spotting your car on 14th back in August just shortly after you had installed the mods...forgot to post though. Just wanna say that your shitz HAWT yo!!! Wheel choice is hella clean!

Comment

Working...
                                X