• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

i always see a whit mk6 going north on crowchild
    its always parked in same place

Comment

Spotted two dumb b*tches who almost T-boned me as they blew a red light on 5th Avenue going Eastbound at around 6pm tonight. I was headed home from work and literally 1/2 way across 5th Avenue driving on 3rd Street headed Southbound... (Didn't even "Jump" the green light or anything)... and then hammered my brakes as these 2 "Scratch and win your Driver's License" "sweethearts" come whizzing down 5th Avenue right in front of me... and literally... about 4ft. in front of me.

Best thing is... it was the PASSENGER... that saw me giving her and her retarded "I don't know what I'm doing" driver friend the "What the f*ck are you doing" face. This is because... of course... the driver was "so engaged" in conversation with her front-seat passenger that she was looking directly at her and as such... was COMPLETELY oblivious to the cross-traffic that was all legally coming at her on 3rd Street! Grrrrr...

Moral of the Story: Stay safe out their kids. You're all just a moron away from your first/next auto collision repair appointment!
      Rob
      Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
      Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

nice man! 5th ave is freaking scary downtown.. i work in bow valley and people run the light on 5th and 2nd street all freaking day long..

spotted a black 335D!! today.. pretty rare (well to me now)

Comment

People are expecting a nice day today I guess, spotted a white Lotus Exige and a silver Bentley Conti GT Speed on Macleod heading into downtown this morning.
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

i spotted a really nice 135i white with carbon trunk spoiler, lowered on gunmetal oem wheels. looks and sounds very nice!
            followed you from 14th st. to mckenzie exit on deerfoot
            ~~TODD~~
            '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

i followed a pretty low reflex silver gti with stock valances on b5 rs6 wheels going west on southland. it was nice and simple looking.
              Last edited by onepointeightdub; 04-15-2010, 06:40 PM.
              drive green ||
              2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T - ex old fun car
              2011 Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo - daily getter

Comment

Spotted a matte black GTR cruising down Bow Trail towards Sarcee

I believe I also saw Circuits the other day in his R32, loving the gold wheels if it was you

Comment

Spotted SMRT a couple times over the last week or so whilst walking my dog. Lookin good, Blair
                  REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                  -james

Comment

blair did you put the rotiforms on?

Comment

No not yet thinking maybe in the next couple weeks depending on my time and weather. I figure with living on the same block James might spot me as I go by his place at least 2 times a day!

Did a little driving last night (as some lovely person parked in my parking stall when I made a quick run to the post office) and spotted a Porsche Speedster (replica I assume) also a AC Cobra (replica again I would assume) nice old Mustang, F360 Spyder and too many Porsches to count.
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Anyone noticed a straight influx of bentleys lately? I might just be seeing the same few but god damn do I see them a lot
                        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                        -james

Comment

Geeeez, I see lots of MK5's around, but still have not spotted another MK6 actually driving. I'm quite often on deerfoot, glenmore, crowchild, mcleod, you name it!

Comment

I have seen maybe 3-4 MK6 GTIs around town so far but not too many. Came home from the movies last night and there was a silver F430 down the street. Seems not only are the people with cars having spring fever but so are the ladies, spotted at least 5 pairs of short shorts on ladies yesterday only problem is I would say 4 of them should not be wearing them!
                            Blair

Comment

Saw a white 2door mkv gti with OEM LED taillights on 16th by peters. sexy!

Comment

Spotted one that looked like this only it had a big wing on it, memorial drive and crowchild.

Last edited by BaggedGLI; 04-17-2010, 02:18 PM.
                                Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                                2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Working...
                                X