• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

lol that sounds offly familiar

Comment

Saw a white R8 with silver side blades on 5th Street yesterday afternoon, not bad for my first day back!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Platinum on 58th Ave has had a Chrome Orange Elise out front the last couple of days.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

was working down off 4th street and 20th sw today and saw a nice nogaro b7 s4 avant. .then a minute later a nice grey RS6

Comment

Spotted a Blue RS4 just around Bankers Hall yesterday, and the guy driving that Orange Elise was driving it all weekend!
            Blair

Comment

Yesterday saw a Bentley Continental GTC and 2 second gen Smarts (451)
              Blair

Comment

yea i saw a bentley conti yesterday too.. and a farh. orange gti

Comment

Not Euro, but the Subaru dealer on Macleod has had a black brand new STI sitting out front all weekend, would be fun to give a rip in this weather!
                  Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                    was working down off 4th street and 20th sw today and saw a nice nogaro b7 s4 avant. .then a minute later a nice grey RS6

Are you sure it is Nogaro blue? For some reason I thought you could only get sprint blue on the B7 S4's!
                    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

So going to the hockey game on Saturday night I saw a brand new silver Audi S5... unfortuantly I didn't have a camera with me, but hot damn that is a nice car. I've been pineing over a nice 335i coupe but after seeing that S5... Wonder when the A5s are coming out.
                      2007 BMW 328XI

Comment

Spotted 2 Bentley Continental GTCs on the weekend, one Grey on 14th Street and the other Blue out front of Arriva on Olympic Way.
                        Blair

Comment

saw a masa.. quattroporte on 9th ave this am

Comment

Nonick, that's my buddies car...and it is great, took her for a little rip one afternoon...

Comment

saw a very pretty grey rs4 today

Comment

Saw a silver (albeit very dirty) S5 today downtown after work. No camera though... Probably the same one nonick saw.
                                Road Runner
                                Le Mans Blue BMW 135i- M sport Package

Comment

Working...
                                X