This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

well driving in the south of the city today which i will refer from now on as 'hell on earth' i spotted a ton of nice cars.. grey rs4, black cayman s, orange gillardo, b5 s4 lowered on bbs rgrs

overall nice cars and the south of the city can lick my sack! well not the people but glenmore,mcleod, elbow can burn in hell!

Comment

Haha Ryan, you need to learn to stay away from construction areas, although it seemed like yesterday have the roads downtown had lane closures and people still cannot drive in this town, saw a guy drive the wrong way down Macleod at 17th and then go onto the sidewalk so he could keep going, nuts!

Anyway yesterday spotted 2 RS4s and on Elbow a black F430 with tint and all black wheels, so mean!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I forgot to mention the B7 S4 Avant in Dark Blue (Moro perhaps) rolling on OZ Ultraleggera's, Brembo's front and back and a serious looking exhaust I saw on Elbow just off 5th Street.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Volkstech did I see you yesterday at Troy's liqour store in Willow Park? Must have been you, car looked awesome man! (I was in the mojave beige gti by the way, I tossed a thumbs up but I dont think you saw.)
          When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Comment

saw this rich-looking guy coming out of the gym yesterday, then spotted a white murcielago LP640 in the parking lot and thought to myself 'i bet thats his'.

sure enough, he threw his gym bag in the front trunk, hopped in and drove off.

f-in bastard.

Comment

Saw Blair headin home today, the Smart really catches the eye. I couldn't really get your attention though from my Sport-trac haha.
              Jay

Comment

Sorry I did not spot you Jason, but the Smart still does get a lot of attention I get asked about the wheels a fair bit.

Was being tailed by a Dark Grey F360 last night down 11th Ave
                Blair

Comment

black b7 s4 at my gym today, so many ballers work out there :(
                  I'd like to make a statment!
                  2012 Q5
                  2011 A5

Comment

Today on glenmore eastbound in the resevoir mess I let a nice blue m coupe into my lane... Dunno if he's on here but dang that's a sexy car.
                    I'd like to make a statment!
                    2012 Q5
                    2011 A5

Comment

saw a skoda. nothining that fancy, and couldn't tell ya what model, but i've never seen on in calgary before.
                      Stefan
                      -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
                      -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
                      -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
                      -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Spotted Kor's lovely Cayman going down 12th Ave around 9pm last night!
                        Blair

Comment

how much power is in that thing anyways? kris i gotta see this badboy at the next meet

spotted a sick greyish blue aston db9 downtown yesterday on 5th ave

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                            Spotted Kor's lovely Cayman going down 12th Ave around 9pm last night!
                            I saw him northbound on deerfoot around glenmore yesterday. Gotta say "SWEET RIDE". Looks fantastic.
                            Jeff
                            2006 Jetta TDI

"If you think you don't like change, you will like obsolesence even less."

Comment

Saw a mk4 Jetta last night with underglow...followed me for a bit, but i drove away quickly cause i didnt want ppl to think i was associated with him.

A guy comes to my work and asks me "Can i park my winter beater here?" Its a no parking zone and i work at a night club. When he asked me, he also pointed to his car and it was a Bentley Continental GT.

The owner of the club has, new series BMW M5 with HRE i think, Ferrari 360, Bentley Continental GT with 22s and a Escalade also on some kind of rims. What really surprised me was that he was washing his own car at a wand wash and then i saw him dry it off. Great guy.
                              Originally posted by RedMile
                              Don't bug the receiver though, he's far to busy to help you out.
                              Originally posted by Smarty39
                              haha, thanks man...I take it you're the receiver lol?

Comment

Ahh I don't follow this thread much but I drive like a jerk so.... "Aww F#c$ who does that guy think he is..... oh wait that's Kor."

Yeah I was definitely on 12th the other day, was hanging out at the Amsterdam Rhino.
                                KR
                                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                                X