This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

all go'n show are you the "tunerworks" person thats on flickr as well?
    Team Highschool
    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Yes that's me, shoot me a PM if I have screwed something up
      Tunerworks Performance Inc.
      Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
      .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
      STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

no screw up, i was just wondering who was tagging all the Ford GT photos i had. didnt realize it was a TW car.
        so sick.

if you want to get out and shoot let me know
        Team Highschool

Comment

Aaaaa yes, she's beautiful I miss the exhaust tho, PCA (Porsche club) made him take off the headers and straight pipes if he wanted to come back to the track days, sooo sad.

My camera skills are well below sub-par but I will definitely let you know if we need some cars snapped, shoot me some details on what you can do (pics/vids) and if you charge/amounts and I'll see what I can do.
          .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
          STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

whaaaat i loved that exhaust. nothing better than sitting on the wall at the end of the carousel and feeling that thing rumble by onto the straight, was absolutely sick.
            Team Highschool

Comment

Just took the R8 in for winter storage and that green Aston was trying to catch up with me on Blackfoot, but too much traffic
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I hope to put it on another street only Ford soon, then maybe we can do a HD video of the sound

Already Blair???? Look at the sun outside!!

Comment

yea that things got AWD....snow!!!
                  Team Highschool

Comment

spotted 3 really nice mk4 GTIs today, never seen these ones before. one was heading south on mcleod this morning about 9am; it was a greenish color with a FMIC, lowered, black rims w/ chrome lip I think.
                    The second was in midnapore around around 5:30. the car was a yellowish gold color sounded super beafy, maybe a VRT, i'm not really sure but really nice looking and great sound.
                    The third was at emmpire studio 10 at about 10:45pm. Silver lowered on nice looking rims.

These three sound familiar to anyone? If so I would love to see more pics of them!
                    MIKE
                    '03 GTi VR6

Comment

I think i have seen the silver one over there? did it have like purple hid's?
                      Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                      2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by AllGo'n'Show View Post
                        I hope to put it on another street only Ford soon, then maybe we can do a HD video of the sound

Already Blair???? Look at the sun outside!!
                        Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
                        yea that things got AWD....snow!!!
                        Yeah well my Dad does not like to get caught not having a nice drive to take it out and plus wants the space for his winter car to stay warm. However with 3 full seasons now complete and only 6,561 kms on the car you can tell how much it gets driven
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

This morning:
                          - Silver R32 slammed on Fat 5's @ Elbow + Anderson (forget the username of this person...car looks dope)
                          - Silver MKIV Jetta on Sarcee: Mille Migila wheels + OEM HID's
                          - GINCH cruising in the 964 in Coach Hill....car looks amazing!!!

Comment

Silver R32 on anderson was me. Its far from slammed and its on RS6 reps, but thanks for the kind words. Hopefully next year it'll be a bit closer to being slammed. Didn't see you. What were you driving? And do you still have that sick lookin black jetta?
                            Patryk
                            Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                            08 VW .:R32
                            04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter View Post
                              This morning:
                              - GINCH cruising in the 964 in Coach Hill....car looks amazing!!!
                              If it really was a 964 you saw then it wasn't me. Sold in august and bought a black 993!
                              Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                              -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                              -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                                Just took the R8 in for winter storage and that green Aston was trying to catch up with me on Blackfoot, but too much traffic
                                Thats sad! Even worse my Dad sold his R8 two weeks back!! I didnt even get to take it out for a last drive either.. ah well. It stayed in Calgary and sounds like it will be driven year round!

Oh, I saw Rodman on 4th St on the weekend.. Santorin looks good at night under street lights!
                                Last edited by R-Audi; 10-25-2010, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X