This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

I think the second TTRS was delivered to a lady in Black, Bart does not usually drive in the morning either. He did make a quick visit to the last meet and I got to spot the car from the inside, sooooooo awesome!!!

Disappointingly did not spot much in Hawaii except for Mustang convertibles and Humvee's thanks to APEC.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Saw an orange 1M at U of C parking lot yesterday, and saw a white 1M on deerfoot couple days ago. The white one looks better imo

Comment

I did drive with a very low green B5 A4 on Macleod on Friday, had a skull on a black hood too. Also there was the white with black wheels 550M parked near my building when I got home Friday as well, looked fairly dirty too.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
          I think the second TTRS was delivered to a lady in Black, Bart does not usually drive in the morning either.
          ya i heard some lady ordered a black panther, but later she was thinking about cancelling, no idea if she did or not, i guess not? her's arrived a couple of weeks ago
          2002 VW Golf GT TDI
          2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Spotted a nice silver B7 Alpina and a olive green Fiat 500 Pop on 1st yesterday afternoon.
            Blair

Comment

Had a good micro-blast with a black RS4 a few nights back on westbound Bow Trail to southbound Crowchild. Funny thing is... the guy didn't even realize he finally convinced me to buy one. ...evil RS4... evil I say......... EVUL!!!
              Rob
              Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
              Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

I did see a dirty white A7 yesterday on 1st and a little later near the same spot a dirty black R8.
                Blair

Comment

Black Bentley Continental Supersports yesterday on 58th Ave around 330, I love those wheels sooooo much on that car!
                  Blair

Comment

Saw my first Evoque today on the road, a white 2 door on 1st Street.
                    Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                      Saw my first Evoque today on the road, a white 2 door on 1st Street.
                      Thats the new Lotus right?
                      Patryk
                      Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                      08 VW .:R32
                      04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

No, new Land Rover

Blair

Comment

Not as nice as that but saw my first New New beetle today at Sunridge Mall.
                          Jay

Comment

Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                            2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

one of our service advisors sold his ISF and bought an 09 GTR, Took it for a rip today...... OMG!!!!!!!
                              Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
                                HAHA. That was for sale a while back and I saved all the pictures from the ad. Priceless
                                '14 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (On Order)
                                '06 VW Jetta TDI (Daily)
                                '07 Ford F-150
                                '06 Mazda 3 (hers)

Comment

Working...
                                X