This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Was at Lonestar ordering parts yesterday and a nice Daytona Grey RS4 pulled in just ahead of me, I like the CLS 63 in the show room too!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Not really a "true" spotting, but a spotting nonetheless - Grey 997 GT3 in my friend's dad garage. He traded his RS4 for it. Will try to get some pics this weekend. Had no idea he got it until my friend said "oh hey, you should check out my dad's new ride..."

It's stunning!
      2008 Audi RS4
      2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

trade RS4?? blasphemy! lol

spotted a nice lowered b6 S4 today with TSW kala.. wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
          trade RS4?? blasphemy! lol

spotted a nice lowered b6 S4 today with TSW kala.. wheels
          It's not as though he was trading down, but I know what you mean.
          2008 Audi RS4
          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Spotted a Red MK4 Gti that was dumped on some nice dishy wheels, and was fully kitted today while I was working at Golf Town. I was working inside and didnt get a closer look but it looked amasing! You on here?
            When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Comment

ive seen that red gti too, r32 kit and axis supermesh wheels vr6
              02 GTI
              Jared

Comment

seen a white mk5 jetta with some black deep dish rims and a euro plate in sylvan lake this afternoon
                Justin

Comment

I was in Regina over the weekend, not too much to spot there but I did see one Black RS4.
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Heading to Chinook yesterday and saw a black McLaren SLR and then a black RS6
                    Blair

Comment

Another good day of spotting for me, 2 Red F430 Coupes, one by work and the other on 4th Street. Sitting at the Starbucks on 4th, look out the window and see a Daytona Grey RS4, then up behind it pulls up a Dark Blue Aston Martin DB9!

After on the way home on 17th parked was a white 997 GT3, so amazing!
                      Blair

Comment

Blair, with all these great spottings you're going to have to start taking your camera with you at all times.
                        2008 Audi RS4
                        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

spotted a sliver porsche carrera GT in kelwona this weekend flying through the twistys
                          02 GTI
                          Jared

Comment

i saw a Lancia Delta Integrale last night on blackfoot!
                            it was a sick car!

Comment

Saw a Red S6 last night and my first 335i Convertible, pretty hard to spot as the roof looks a lot like the coupe just with a few seem lines.
                              Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                                Saw a Red S6 last night and my first 335i Convertible, pretty hard to spot as the roof looks a lot like the coupe just with a few seem lines.
                                When I was in Van a week ago, I must have seen at least 10 BMW 335i convertibles on Robson Street. Van is swarming with them.
                                Tint sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X