• Show
Clear All

Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Calgary (WEST BOUND CANYON MEADOWS DR.)

Mk4 Jetta White
    Smoked Tails
    Black Rims With A Chome Lip

Very Clean, Stopped Me In My Tracks To Stare
    Last edited by Bullfrog; 05-18-2007, 09:43 AM.
    1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
    2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

Spotted Two Fahrenheit GIT's In Vernon.

I was getting a quick picture of the one with B.C Plates, when the second one drove by, the second one had Alberta plates with concept1 frame.

Mitesh

Comment

Spotted in Mexico last week at Los Cabos a vw Pionter? (looked kinda like a Polo) A Crossfox and several nicely done mk3/mk4's
        12 Volvo XC 90
        03 Jetta1.8T
        95 Cabrio VRT
        90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Spotted Jason (tuna) this morning in his wabbit on Macleod trail heading south. I was driving the black MK5 Jetta trying to keep up! Car was looking a little muddy my friend!!
          Derek
          Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
          -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
          -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

A little muddy? try a lot muddy. I love our new house but every time it rains the road in turns into a mudslide, sucks. It was disgusting yesterday/this morning.

I've seen 2 Farenheit GTI's in as many days now.
            Jay

Comment

This weekend I saw a Red 430 Spyder, a Red 360 Coupe, a Red Lotus Esprit V8, a Farenheit GTI and the new TuneDub mobile (Dayle's old car) to name a few.
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

on friday night at the car wash in douglas glen. saw a black golf with eurodrivers tag on the back window, and a grey jetta with the eurodrivers tag on his bike rack.
                ~Lenny

Nogaro blue!!!

Comment

Dalhousie gas station:

Saw a rabbit decked out with roll bar and covered in sponsor logos, looked like they had just come from a rally. By the time I finished pumping gas they were already gone.
                  Jeff

his - '03 GTI VR6
                  hers - '06 A4 S-line Avant
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silverstoned View Post
                    Dalhousie gas station:

Saw a rabbit decked out with roll bar and covered in sponsor logos, looked like they had just come from a rally. By the time I finished pumping gas they were already gone.
                    Could have been for the Rocky mountain rally as I believe it was this weekend.
                    Jay

Comment

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

*Calgary*

Spotted on Saturday at market mall a Red Jetta with a full reiger kit. On Sunday at Chinook what appeared to be Grey GLI with Privat rims.
                      Mitesh

Comment

Calgary

Last night about 6pm Macleod at 58th spotted a Krypton Green Lotus Exige!!!!
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

spotted a sick m6 with HREs or some sort of bling whels yesterday..

ps.. that GTI color is SICK

Comment

Calgary

Was walking a few streets east of Maccleod this morning (I won't say exactly where) and saw a beautiful mk1 rocco. It seriously looked brand new no joke, no dings dents scratches, interior was mint, dash was mint, seats mint, I should have checked the odo on it. It could be sold as new. Now I know what they looked like off the lot!!

I always see and orange Elise around where I'm working right now but the owner seems like an ass.
                            Last edited by Tuna; 05-29-2007, 09:03 AM.
                            Jay

Comment

I saw a pointer today, they are kind of bland but you certainly don't see them everyday so thought it was worth a mention.
                              Jay

Comment

Spotted GINCH's old car downtown on 17th yesterday after work. I wish I got Jazz Blue, too.
                                2008 Audi RS4
                                2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Working...
                                X