Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
      2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

red f430 on #2 coming home tonight

then downtown tonight i saw a b8 a4 avant slammed on black wheels driving around all race car style around eau claire area.. car was hot as hell tho

Comment

Where do you buy a Ford GT? I've always loved them and look on ebay once in a while but it doesn't look like they still make them. And I doubt you can walk in to Woodridge ford and say you would like to order a Ford GT unless it's a mustang.

Where they just a couple year run car? I guess that might explain why their prices seem to be going up?
          Jay

Comment

balzac mall has a ford dealer down by the theatre right now.. there is a GT there .. not sure if its for sale or not tho.

Comment

Ruf 911 on Hwy 2 near Airdrie.
              MKV GTI
              '73 Westfalia

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                Where do you buy a Ford GT? I've always loved them and look on ebay once in a while but it doesn't look like they still make them. And I doubt you can walk in to Woodridge ford and say you would like to order a Ford GT unless it's a mustang.

Where they just a couple year run car? I guess that might explain why their prices seem to be going up?
                when you have supercar coin to drop you call a broker, tell them what you want and the options and color and they'll scour north america to find you the car. that's their job. Companies like Kulu do this in town. Then they'll transport it from wherever to here for you.....all for a charge of course
                Team Highschool
                Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                  Were they just a couple year run car? I guess that might explain why their prices seem to be going up?
                  they were only produced from 04-06. Nice cars. But if they were still for sale ford has a program where only specific dealerships can sell certain cars. Maclin almost went into the ground due to a few shaddy rapture sales. But if the GT was still for sale you probably could only get one from metro or advantage

Comment

Saw the Ford GT with light blue and orange paint to look like one of the originals on Deerfoot last week.
                    Stefan
                    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
                    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
                    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
                    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Thanks, that's kind of what I was asking. That also explains why the price on them has been going up as they are becoming really collectible.

As for super car cash, I don't have any, my kids took it all. Won't have any more until they move out. I'm ok with that.

140,000 doesn't seem that unreasonable though if you're a middle aged guy and are making well in the 6 figures. (Edit: not saying that's me by any stretch, just sayin)
                      Last edited by Tuna; 06-22-2011, 06:34 PM.
                      Jay

Comment

while many consider the GT a "supercar" its no different than a porsche turbo really in terms of performance. You can get a 996 turbo for the same price
                        Team Highschool

Comment

You can get a 996 Turbo for less than that.

What do you mean by "shady" raptor deals?

I shot a launch event party for some sort of super car broker, it was a bunch of pathetic brown boys. I see they haven't gotten a new car since they launched These guys.

Comment

I saw that gt (well that color) terrorizing downtown lol...Every light he was ripping it. You could hear him for a good 5 or so blocks

and price wise gt vs 996 turbo is (on the low end) $150,000 vs $40,000
                            Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

i was talking about new they were similiar price and performance.

obviously the GT's have held their price far better
                              Team Highschool

Comment

Black satin wrapped Bentley Continental SS on Memorial Drive under the Centre St. bridge this morning around 7:00. Nice!
                                2012 VW Jetta GLI

Comment

Working...
                                X