This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Was getting some diesel at the Shell on Blackfoot and at the pump next door was a silver AMV8 Vantage, sounded so hot!! Later driving on 17th, saw a Novitec modded Red 360 Spyder and then on 4th Street a black 360 coupe and a modded new CLS 63.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Saw that lowered harlequin with jetta front, owner lives in the same building as a girl I'm "seeing"
      I'd like to make a statment!
      2012 Q5
      2011 A5

Comment

completely forgot about posting this spot, i saw a black mclaren F1 friday the 21st on glenmore, didnt even have a chance to take a pic, but amazing car, aparently there are 2 in town
        sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
        His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
        Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
        Past:
        B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
        B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
        2004 .:R32 BMP
        2001.5 Noggy blue s4
        2000 VW GTI 1.8T
        1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

Saw this killer White Lotus Exige S at Moxies down on south Macleod yesterday. The rims appeared to be factory and were painted red looked great, very cool car.
          2002 996TT
          2011 S5
          2004 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by asp gti View Post
            completely forgot about posting this spot, i saw a black mclaren F1 friday the 21st on glenmore, didnt even have a chance to take a pic, but amazing car, aparently there are 2 in town
            I had no idea there was one - let alone two! - of these in town. Awesome!
            2008 Audi RS4
            2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
              I had no idea there was one - let alone two! - of these in town. Awesome!
              People have too much money these days LOL

got to love cow town
              12 VW Golf
              09 BMW 135i
              07 MKV GTI
              03 Jetta GLI
              01 Jetta GLS
              90 Jetta GL

Comment

cowtown can suck it!

Comment

Ok, probably won't get much love here for saying this but I saw a mint GMC Cyclone driving south on Macleod last week. Man it was so clean.

I've always loved those trucks and probably always will.
                  Jay

Comment

I personally preferred the Typhoons

Saw a totally blacked out 997 Turbo yesterday and a F430 Spyder.
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

So you're telling me that of the 64 street-legal F1's EVER produced, there are two in this god-damn city? I find that hard to believe...did the one you spotted have AB plates? I would think that there would be a better chance of it being the one that was supposed to be in that Cabo run a couple weeks back that didn't end up leaving the city...you never know though

Oh, and how did you hear that there is another one here? That is NUTS!

Originally posted by asp gti View Post
                      Kyle
                      2000 Audi S4

Comment

met the owner of a sports franchise here today.. saw his 911 turbo.. white, carbon everything! huge dished wheels.. gotta get a ride soon i hope

Comment

Originally posted by Smarty39 View Post
                          So you're telling me that of the 64 street-legal F1's EVER produced, there are two in this god-damn city? I find that hard to believe...did the one you spotted have AB plates? I would think that there would be a better chance of it being the one that was supposed to be in that Cabo run a couple weeks back that didn't end up leaving the city...you never know though

Oh, and how did you hear that there is another one here? That is NUTS!

i have a friend who is really into the exotic cars in calgary, according to him there are possibly 2 F1s, but there is fer sure 1 that has its own garage and custom turntable, and i guess it gets driven a few km's a year
                          sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                          His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
                          Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
                          Past:
                          B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                          B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                          2004 .:R32 BMP
                          2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                          2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                          1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

^^that completely blows me away...I hope I get to see it! That is by far my favorite car of all time!!
                            Kyle
                            2000 Audi S4

Comment

Spotted my old MK3 Jetta last night, still nice and low, also spotted a yellow F355 and a blue F348 rolling on Antera 3 spokes, so 1994!
                              Blair

Comment

Dropped my Smart at Lone Star for service this morning, and since there are no old Smarts left and the new ones are not here they decided to full that part of the showroom with a McLaren SLR and a Maybach! The new C class is also super hot!
                                Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X