This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

I forgot I saw a black viper coupe on HREs on Mcleod by Southcentre Mall too.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Saw the new white e92 M3 driving around Calgary BMW as I was coming home from work. Still not sold on the styling quite yet....
      Last edited by liquid; 03-10-2008, 07:38 PM.
      Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

I also spotted the new M3 was dark grey and very dirty in Deertfoot Meadows yesterday, liked them better when I saw them in Sydney. I also see the US dealers are marking them up to close to $100K, ridiculous.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

saw the most beautiful audi s5 yesterday leaving downtown on 6th ave during rush hour. i got lost in it's eyes
          if she's nice take her easy, if she's easy take her twice

Comment

damnit! i still haven't seen one

saw the same nice white S6 v10 ftw! downtown that i always see.. i love that exhaust

Comment

whats the newest skyline you can get in to canada? saw one today, but it looked too new for a private import. nice sounding exhaust.
              Stefan
              -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
              -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
              -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
              -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Saw this today at u of c, not quite to sure what I think of it. There was also a 337 with steelies parked a few cars down from the a4.
                Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Originally posted by VW337 View Post
                  Saw this today at u of c, not quite to sure what I think of it. There was also a 337 with steelies parked a few cars down from the a4.
                  I know what I think if it!
                  Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                  -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                  -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Me too, prime subject for pick-and-pull. I got probably use a couple of parts from under the hood and burn the rest.
                    Jordan
                    Jerbel Autowerks

Distributor of parts from:
                    JAW, 034 Motorsport, Power Up Lubricants and OEM replacement parts
                    (403) 690-7135
                    jordan@jerbelautowerks.com

Comment

Wow thats something...

The Skyline's need to be 15 years old to be legally imported.

Went by SCFC as usual on my way home and there on the entrance to there lot was parked a silver Jetta Sportwagon, looked pretty good!
                      Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                        Went by SCFC as usual on my way home and there on the entrance to there lot was parked a silver Jetta Sportwagon, looked pretty good!
                        I was at 5th Ave the other day and they have 3 apparantly. I was looking at a silver one.

This one was not PDIed yet, but overall I like it.

Andrew
                        www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Also saw a Black S6 just of 17th Ave and 7th St last night.
                          Blair

Comment

Black Bentley Flying Spur on 8th Ave in front on Bankers Hall last night.
                            Blair

Comment

that a4 is not so nice

Comment

Saw a white R8 on Mcknight by Centre Street yesterday. So hot.
                                Jeff
                                Current: 2017 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line
                                Previous: 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line, 2001 VW Jetta

Comment

Working...
                                X