• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Saw a C4S downtown this morning in Calgary
    Jay

Comment

Last couple days I have spotted 4-5 of the new Benz C Class', look pretty good. Also saw 2 A4s yesterday black with S-Line and Titanium package, one sedan, one avant, hot!!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted Yellow S4 with a FMIC at Scotiabank Theatre. Car looked sick!
        Mitesh

Comment

Spotted a very dirty Grey RS4 on Macleod going home yesterday, complete with 19" winters and a ski rack!
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Shiny new M5 at the gym today and a sexy white b7 s4, drool
            I'd like to make a statment!
            2012 Q5
            2011 A5

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
              Spotted a very dirty Grey RS4 on Macleod going home yesterday, complete with 19" winters and a ski rack!
              You sure George wasn't driving? He had a brand new RS4 at his shop yesterday that he was taking home for the night...sexy as all hell too!
              Kyle
              2000 Audi S4

Comment

No it was not George, but I have heard someone around here got a ride with him.

Got home yesterday and on my block was a white B7 S4 and a blue Bentley CGTC.
                Blair

Comment

saw a nice white S6 today.. my god that car sounds nice

Comment

Did a little city and highway driving this weekend, a few highlights RS4, RS6, Quattorporte and a valet driving a Saab
                    Blair

Comment

Saw this R8 on the way to school this morning on 16th ave right by foothills hospital:

and saw this Viper with real wide forgeline's last week sometime in deerfoot meadows.
                      Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Ummm white R8
                        Blair

Comment

r8=teh h0tnessz

Comment

Oh you took a picture of my car! Yea I was on my way to the u of c for drop-in gymnastics
                            I'd like to make a statment!
                            2012 Q5
                            2011 A5

Comment

Saw a silver Bentley Flying Spur at McLeod and 25th yesterday afternoon, so nice.
                              Blair

Comment

Spotted a nice white MKV GLI with body kit on memorial yesterday afternoon and a Black Maserati Spyder on McLeod a little latter on.

In a strange event I was having brunch in Inglewood yesterday and when I returned to my car some one had left a flower on the windshield with a note attached saying "Have a nice day pass it on & thanks for helping the environment" so to keep things going and have a laugh I put the flower on a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Edit: Forgot also spotted my first Saturn Astra 3 door, looked pretty good.
                                Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 03-03-2008, 09:03 AM.
                                Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X