This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

That guy is everywhere but soon there will be another!

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Did not spot anything cool but glad to see on a 10 minute drive at 7am Saturday morning I only saw 2 cars driving on the wrong side of the road
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted a black Aston Martin V8 Vantage on 17th last night had some large wheels and may have been dropped too, but was rolling so didn't get the best look but was hot for sure!
        Blair

Comment

finally saw my first R8 today..

i was at glenmore to pick up some parts and they had a solid black with beige leather.. the car is awesome looking in person and much smaller than i thought.. the solid black was okay but i'd go two tone myself.. and the beige wasn't that great either

they also had a brand new TT covertable there.. looks amazing

Comment

Originally posted by kuhli View Post
            Friday marked the day that the first S5 sold in Calgary hit the road. My buddy bought a Silver one and is on a very sweet road trip this weekend.

Can't wait for the ride on Tuesday!
            My wife and I spotted one about a week ago cruising around Wentworth/Strathcona. Either way, it's the car I was the most impressed with at the Car Show. The car has great lines, an amazing interior, and the perfect blend of sport and class.

Actually, edit above... my favourite car hands down was the Maserati Gran Turismo
            Last edited by liquid; 03-17-2008, 01:53 PM.
            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Yeah, I spotted a black S5 about three weeks ago....

Comment

Went by SCFC as usual and they had a Dark Grey Cayenne GTS out front, they look hot with the 21" wheels on them. Later on I saw a F430 Spider in red with black wheels and polished lips around Deerfoot Meadows.
                Blair

Comment

Who's the guy with the INTRSTD license plate? I think he lives in my building
                  I'd like to make a statment!
                  2012 Q5
                  2011 A5

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                    finally saw my first R8 today..

i was at glenmore to pick up some parts and they had a solid black with beige leather.. the car is awesome looking in person and much smaller than i thought.. the solid black was okay but i'd go two tone myself.. and the beige wasn't that great either

they also had a brand new TT covertable there.. looks amazing
                    If you go to Glenmore now you will see not 1 but 2 R8s in the showroom, at least for the next couple days
                    Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                      If you go to Glenmore now you will see not 1 but 2 R8s in the showroom, at least for the next couple days
                      It's here!!??!!
                      Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Originally posted by Mitcheh View Post
                        Who's the guy with the INTRSTD license plate? I think he lives in my building
                        I think its Chris, a silver TDI Jetta? Thought he lived in airdire though.
                        Mitesh

Comment

Saw an e92 M3 in Banff.

Good looking cars!

Comment

Spotted a wite R8 on mckenzie towne blvd.
                            Mitesh

Comment

Saw a gorgeous black S4 today at Mount Royal College. License plate was S4 PLAY, you on here? Cus wow it was sick!
                              When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Comment

yeah saw that today too... mmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X