This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

That Challenger looks like a Hellcat? if so that's pretty rare for here too, and probably a unicorn there.
    Last edited by Tuna; 07-18-2016, 08:13 PM.
    Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
      That Challenger looks like a Hellcat? if so that's pretty rare for here too, and probably a unicorn there.
      It did seem to be a Hellcat to me, although not sure I have ever seen one before, and yes probably unicorn status for the UK and probably costs more than the R8 too.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Saturday afternoon in Covent Garden, complete with curbed wheels and Kuwait plates, Arab summer in full effect!

Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I'm in Boston this week....spotted Dannys twin

Comment

Spotted a stock Lapaz blue golf R with the pretoria wheels driving like a complete ******* north on deerfoot and then down 32nd. Nothing like a little careless driving during the noon hour rush.
            TJ
            '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
            '01 Silver S4

Comment

We have a noon hour rush in Calgary?

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter View Post
                We have a noon hour rush in Calgary?

Lol have you driven at all in Calgary? Traffic definitely gets significantly heavier around 12.
                TJ
                '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
                '01 Silver S4

Comment

Originally posted by funkin View Post
                  Lol have you driven at all in Calgary?
                  Only 17 years. Regardless, have never encountered an issue with traffic during noon hour. Always have been able to leave work, run my errands, heck go home for lunch and watch the news, and return back on time. Perhaps depends on specific part of city.

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter View Post
                    Only 17 years. Regardless, have never encountered an issue with traffic during noon hour. Always have been able to leave work, run my errands, heck go home for lunch and watch the news, and return back on time. Perhaps depends on specific part of city.

Why would there be an issue with traffic? I was simply stating it is heavier during that time period and because of that it makes driving like an idiot a lot more risky, or would you disagree? Noon hour rush doesn't mean traffic has to be backed up like in the mornings or evenings, I think you took that far to literally and missed the key point.
                    TJ
                    '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
                    '01 Silver S4

Comment

Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

I was a little nervous it was me but you said lunch time, and I drove the rs4 today.

Comment

I spotted this first gen R8 V10 in Nardo grey and carbon near Liverpool Street Station last night, the first time I have seen one in this colour.

Blair

Comment

this morning downtown tdot had some nice ones out.. aston vantage in a funky blue, R8 mk1 black with carbon and a mclaren 650s

Comment

I got passed by on a white BMW i8 on my way home yesterday. Never seen one in motion before. <3
                              ~Stephanie~
                              2015 Tornado Red GTI Autobahn Edition
                              IG: succubusMK7

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                                I spotted this first gen R8 V10 in Nardo grey and carbon near Liverpool Street Station last night, the first time I have seen one in this colour.

Nardo is such a great colour on the car...
                                Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

Working...
                                X