• Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

niiiice 488!!
    ~~TODD~~
    '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

I spotted a eurospec Tdi Tiguan this morning...

Either someone did a great job converting bumpers/light/painted door trim and slapped a tdi badge on it, or someone has brought one over.

Comment

The Mrs sent me this one from yesterday, a Mitsuoka Galue, 2nd Gen I believe.

Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Didn't get a pic as I was driving, but I saw a very nice yellow GTI on Shaganappi on the way home from coffee this morning.
          Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

I got out of the taxi on my new street in HK Sunday night, and just as I was about to cross a satin brown Bentley Mulsanne with the plate IRON MAN went past, welcome to Hong Kong!!

There is an Aston Martin dealer about 10 minutes walk from my place, and I have also been by the local MB and Bentley dealers a couple times so far and have seen a few exotics too.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

A couple of sightings this week I caught on camera, they do like satin/matte paint and wraps here.

Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 12-02-2016, 01:42 AM.
              Blair

Comment

Same location as the 599, and always a Tesla Model S lurking around, just so many of them here.

Blair

Comment

no pic but was out shopping on Bloor St this weekend (nice area of Tdot) and dark camo solid green wrapped X5-M.. sick looking! the wife didn't like but i thought it was kinda cool

Comment

Spotted my first DB11 in the wild last week, it was a demo I think outside the dealer. The car looked pretty good but I did not like the spec very much.

Blair

Comment

I saw the DB11 again this morning and I liked it more, the interior looks pretty nice too. I also saw this Huracan out front of the Mrs office this afternoon.

Blair

Comment

Spotted my first Fiat 124 Spider over the weekend. It was an Abarth model but I couldn't hear any exhaust noise, which is a bit of a disappointment considering how the 500 Abarth sounds. It's kinda cool, but I think I'd buy it in Miata form if I had to buy one of the Fiata twins.

I also spotted this Alfa 164 today.
                        Scott
                        '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                        '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

A salute to the guy who is obviously crazier than me today... driving his Long Beach Blue M2 in this 10-15cm of snow we have today.
                          Rob
                          Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                          Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Saw a black rs4 heading into lake bonavista yesterday. I'm not against driving my car in this weather I just drive my truck cause it's safer.

Comment

Some spots over the last week or so...

Blair

Comment

There was an S500 Maybach and a Mansory wide body Porsche Macan S out front of my local Starbucks this morning, no pics though.
                                Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X