This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

R32's are definately super pimp in person. Exterior...interior...everything. Spotted one when I was in the states a while ago and chatted with the owner. Thank GOD they are able to cross the border now. Would love to own one but don't think I will ever get the chance to.

That 599 is SICK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JustALilBit View Post
      I saw a deep blue R32 on 37th headed north at about 7 15 or so. Those look even better in person!!
      Sweet. Me again. Thanks for the kudos... I F*C#%&'in love that car!!! And the weirdest thing is.... I CAN'T wait for it to SNOW!
      Rob
      Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
      Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

sprint blue RS4.. best car evurrrr

Comment

White Maserati Gran Turismo on Macleod and 17th at 645am this morning, hot!
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Saw a Passat with Audi style led headlights at 12 mile coulee and Crowchild.
            Andrew
            1999 VW Jetta 2.0

Comment

Saw a blue mk5 r32 heading south on sarcee this morning and saw GINCH in his porsche at the lights at bow trail and sarcee this morning.
              Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

i was driving east on anderson right as it approaches deerfoot and passed a gorgeous Mk1 GTi, with single rounds. wow was it in hot shape..
                Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

On the way home yesterday from work I saw a red F430 and then on my block a grey B7 S4 on some good looking R8 reps.

This morning I noticed a DBP MKV R32 on SCFC lot and so I took a look on the website and yes indeed they have one but can you say extremely over-priced, $45,895!!!!
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I saw a black F430 on Macleod just north of SCFC this afternoon, I also saw the R32 on the lot.. sexy!
                    Greg

Yuppy Car
                    2002 - Jetta 1.8T Galactic Blue
                    EcoTerrorist SUV
                    2006 - Hummer H3 Shadow Green

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                      This morning I noticed a DBP MKV R32 on SCFC lot and so I took a look on the website and yes indeed they have one but can you say extremely over-priced, $45,895!!!!
                      You know what they say... there's a sucker born every minute! Good lord.
                      Rob
                      Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                      Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Had an early dinner on 17th Ave last night and spotted a Jazz Blue 20th and a blue Gallardo.

Hope to spot myself in the R8 today for one last drive of the season
                        Blair

Comment

Hope to spot myself in the R8 today for one last drive of the season
                          HUH?
                          Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                          You dig sucka?!

Comment

Well in my bit of driving today I saw a silver F430, silver BMW S8, Fireball's Jetta, and a white 997 GT3, I think one of the best looking cars around.

And yes Dave, I got a little drive in a white R8 too, so much fun

Oh and I saw Mcpails C4S and an S6 in a parkade downtown
                            Blair

Comment

Well in my bit of driving today I saw a silver F430, silver BMW S8, Fireball's Jetta, and a white 997 GT3, I think one of the best looking cars around.

And yes Dave, I got a little drive in a white R8 too, so much fun

Oh and I saw Mcpails C4S and an S6 in a parkade downtown
                              Ive seen the white GT3 coming out of evergreen estates quite a few times! Sick car, it sounds just amazing
                              Mitesh

Comment

Spotted my first 2009 A4 on the road yesterday in Ibis white and looked better than I thought it would!
                                Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X