C1 Boxing Day sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C1 Boxing Day sale

Hey guys, I was on the C1 site and there is going to be a boxing day sale. Any idea how much % off it's gonna be?
    Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Re: C1 Boxing Day sale

Not sure but i'm looking to pick up a bunch of stuff.

Coilovers: 99 Cents
    C1 Leather seats: buy one get 5 free.
    Forge Intercooler: $5.00

That would be one of the best boxing day specials eva!

Originally posted by PuppageVW
    Hey guys, I was on the C1 site and there is going to be a boxing day sale. Any idea how much % off it's gonna be?
    2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

thats the best part of the year right now .. pretty much every tuner shop has crazy sales on APR has sales on via all thier distributors over the holidays and every shop pretty much has everything on sale..

Comment

Yeah I think FK Silverline coilovers will be in my near future as FK is hugely on sale. I think a visit to C1 and Ken and the gang to get the details is in order tommorrow.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Curious to know how the NVD member discount is affected in the sale. Cuz that would suck if the boxing day sale was 10% off selected items.
          Derick

Comment

Aargh I am not even sure there is anything at C1 I want these days.
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

If C1 has any deals on:

1) FK Tails
              2) Forge 007P DV
              3) ABD TIP

I'll definitely get something and im gonna change my side markers to white fo sho.

QuA

Originally posted by Kor
              2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                Agreed.
                Derick

Comment

haha.. no offense cuz they are local but honestly 95% of my stuff i've boughten online from the US and or ebay if i can get it from an ebay store..

although if they do get APR i'm down for that and i might try a forge DV and samco TIH and hose set.

Comment

Yeah, I think it'll be tougher for C1 nowadays b/c their #1 advocate no longer drives a VW.

Still, I want APR and a DV in the near future from them.
                    Last edited by 1.8Trip; 12-12-2003, 05:10 PM.
                    Neil
                    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

thier #1 advocate also annoyed them to hell and never deserved his car

Comment

C1 has some great guys and great products. But they do not have a huge variety of products... This is a big limitation for them, many of the stores online have more products and brand names.

On an unrelated note, there is a guy on eBay who sells Oet. or similar (replica) body kits extremely cheap... I wonder if they are really crappy or what...
                        Last edited by Kor; 12-12-2003, 11:46 PM.
                        KR
                        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

kris FYI canada is notorius for oetty replicas for some reason i dunno why i forget a place's URL in toronto that sells them but check these guys out they do replica oetty and caractere kits

http://www.eurogearusa.com

Comment

Replicas???............Eeeww
                            Derick

Comment

Hi Guys,
                              This is my first time posting on NewVeeDub. The site looks good.

A couple things
                              The C-1 Boxing day sale will have tons of product at great deals, you'll need to come down to see what's on sale.
                              Also, some post above mentioned something about Peter annoying us at the shop? Where did that come from? Peter is always welcome at C-1, he's a fun guy who loves his cars. I don't think it's cool at all that you think it's fun to take shots at him...surprisingly uncool for a forum.

I was surprised that someone above thought we didn't carry much product variety. I can't think of many other shops that even carry as many product lines as C-1....and also covers Vintage VW Parts. We sure do try to carry as much product as possible, however it's hard to stock everything for every model of car....beeetle, van, rabbit, golf 2, 3 4 etc etc. We're not just catering to MK4 chassis.

Curtis

Comment

Working...
                              X