Hello from Germany!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello from Germany!

you'll get alotta sex there, asian chicks love white guys that visit!
    edit nevermind i'm going milf hunting
    You guys are all class.

Neil, its kinda different yeah. They do smoke everywhere. Its a weird mix of high-tech and low-tech, different extremes. Parts of the airport look like the secret lair from Men In Black. Then just a few blocks away there is a train station that looks like its from 1902. Its like that in everything. Also hard to relate to some things, like the obsession with soccer. Its a nice place to live but I would not want to live here permanently (unless they paid me very very well).

I don't really like taking pictures so I doubt I will have any... but maybe I do a roll of film. I don't have a good digital camera or anything.

Japan - I'm scared of going there since I watched Lost in Translation. Its weird enough in Germany nevermind Japan.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I have hit up lots of places in my day, not Germany yet but neighbouring Austria was great!! Japan is also a lot of fun and beer vending machines are cool and I was only 15 when I was there

Glad you are doing well Kris, things are different when you are somewhere for work as opposed to vacation as well!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

beer vendors LOL

Comment

They have a "Bon Jovi" Edition Mk3 Golf here. I have seen a ton of them. The car is badged "Bon Jovi" on the back, front, and sides.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

lol

Maybe I should convert my Jetta to a Bon Jovi edition
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Hey Kor, I spent some time in Kaiserslautern a few years ago. But yeah once the novelty wears off, it is kind of boring there.

You should check out the local night club there (I believe there is just one), can't remember the name, but its not bad. Within walking distance of a BurgerKing too.

Ha, I remember those BonJovi Editions.....wacky Germans!
              2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

Kor come see me on the way back .. if you get to book your ticket
                William

Comment

Damn it Chad you could have hooked me up with all the info before I left! Now I am here and I don't know all the hip Kaiserslautern hangouts. I think I walked past the night club during the day, but it was closed (I saw the words "Night Club" painted on the side of the building). I'd need to show up on a weekend I think, but this weekend I won't be in Kaiserslautern. It is getting kind of boring here, the whole city is only about 4 km wide. However its still pretty cool. Why the hell were you here anyway?

Bill, if I had thought of it I would have, but I booked my trip return before I left Calgary! It probably would have even been cheaper for me to stop over. I'll be back in Europe in April and was planning a week of travelling about, perhaps I will check out the UK. An english-speaking country would be a nice change. They do speak english there right?
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Well Kris, a good friend of mine took some studies there back in 2000, an exchange program. After he finished, I met him there, and we traveled around that area for bout a month. My friend still had his flat on campus, so we used it as kind of a home base. We spent time in France, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic.
                    K-town really doesnt have much to offer.There are a lot better places to visit that are just a short train ride away. Course thats difficult when your there to work.
                    If you do check out some of the nightlife, try to avoid nights when the club is packed with Americans from the army base. Drinks seem to be very expensive, and the guy to gal ratio suffers a lot.
                    2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

Working...
                    X