Clear All

• iPhone 5 released

Whos buying one?

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

Pat

His
    1989 Porsche Carrera 4 // 5 Speed // Guards Red

Hers
    1987 VW Cabriolet // 20VT // O2J // Recaros // Porsche Slate Grey // Ronal Turbos // FK Coilovers

2005 Porsche Cayenne S

Theirs
    1977 VW Type 2 Westfalia

Gone
    2004 Audi A4 1.8T // quattro // 6 Speed // Brilliant Red
    Fully built 1.8T || AEB || Motoza tuned || ID1000 || S4 MAF || GT3076R

Re: iPhone 5 released

For 200$...very tempting!!!
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

That is the US price, have to see what the plans will be like locally but seems same price as 4S in most places so far. Personally I think they could have done more but the masses will buy as image and hype carry as much weight as the tech these days.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
        That is the US price, have to see what the plans will be like locally but seems same price as 4S in most places so far. Personally I think they could have done more but the masses will buy as image and hype carry as much weight as the tech these days.
        I NEED some image and HYPE...lol
        Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
        Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Think Bell released an article that said they would offer it for the same prices as the 4S but I could be wrong as a skimmed over the title... New resolution and camera is kinda cool. I hate that I will eventually be forced to get rid of Google Maps though as I use the transit feature quite a lot. iOS 6 will be the make it or break it for me.

They didn't really touch too much on battery life or transfer speeds though which has me questioning.
          Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
          Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
          Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

Just put my deposit on a white 16G. Will be here after the 21st of this month! Should be a nice upgrade from my 3GS!!!!
            Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
            -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
            -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

I'll wait a bit until I see it out in the wild and whatever bugs they are, are crushed (hopefully)...but yes image and HYPE is a must
              --
              Rod
              Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
              2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Contract on my BB is up in February. That should give me enough time to know if I want the 5 or the 4S
                Patryk
                Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                08 VW .:R32
                04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

If you still have a 3G, it makes sense, but the upgrade from the 4S isn't huge.

Comment

Thats what I thought too!
                    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

I heard something about that in the US for gross domestic spending 25% will be on the new iphone. Or some shite along that line anyways. IMHO everyone is sheep to put such a status symbol on a phone.
                      Ohh ohh new dock connector LMAO suckers.
                      Last edited by Stonewall; 09-12-2012, 03:57 PM.
                      Name: Brent
                      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

apparently a lot of very disappointed people. Basically brought their phone up to the level of all other smartphones a year ago with LTE and 4G...
                        Tim
                        Golf 1.8T GTI MKIV

Comment

pretty much.. its nothing fancy.. that said i'll have one via work in about a month I think.. if not my 4 works absolutely fine still

Comment

I'm not too impressed with number 5, i don't like the taller screen(makes it look almost awkward), better camera lens, faster than the iPhone 4s(even though my 4s is stupid fast already...) and LTE, but I'm quite content with my 3g network, ive never had any problems with it/very fast downloading. although one thing i do like is the matte/textured finnish instead of the glass. But in all honesty unless you are one of those people who absolutely have to get the "next best thing", i would say save your money and get the 4s for cheap.

i am very excited for the new iOS and mountain lion though!

Comment

64gb ordered
                              Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Working...
                              X