Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: installing new stuff

Originally posted by lsc2g
    haha derick i think rudy's is really psyched on the amount of business you got them too
    except for my business! they quoted me 2.5 hours of labour into the rear bumper, and when I went by at 3pm today they had done 6 hours or something so far. so he estimated wrong and is charging me the original quote. oh well, I'll make up for it by sending all my further business to him.

ps. maybe we should get them a ticket for WOW to come down and see their hard work when its all done?
    Last edited by Simon; 02-11-2004, 12:50 AM.
    Simon

Comment

yea i'm using them for my other bumper in the spring and i think i might add a rear window spoiler like the reiger, oetty or caractere one and possiblly a zener or hofele rear lip

edit.. simon thats awesome they aren't charging you all nutso then.. most shops would just toss the bill your way and say here
      Last edited by R_Ethug; 02-11-2004, 12:56 AM.

Comment

I am thinking I will have some Boser action to bring them in the next little while

Derick wait till your neighbors see the flood of dubs that show up on the weekend
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Man I wish I was there lol.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

hey guys i'm so psyched.. my pwzo rear fits perfect with my exhaust the way it is. i did a haggard test fit and if anything the exhaust might have to move sideways a tiny bit but height wise it should be perfect..

Comment

Derick, that red ride isn't yours rite? Does your friend just let you bomb around in it?
              Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Originally posted by PuppageVW
                Derick, that red ride isn't yours rite? Does your friend just let you bomb around in it?
                the red jetta belongs to ozzy, he lent it to derick for the show if derick took care of all the necessary fixing.
                Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
                  the red jetta belongs to ozzy, he lent it to derick for the show if derick took care of all the necessary fixing.

Yup, pretty crappy deal when I'm laying on the garage floor for hours

...But more than makes up for it when I take it out for spins

Man I love the way the VR6 sounds
                  Derick

Comment

Working...
                  X