Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Projected Gas market pricing......

Originally posted by Deuce
    I for one, welcome the increased gasoline prices. In fact, nothing makes me smile more, than filling up my dub at the station and looking across at Mr. "I bought the biggest, baddest SUV on the planet to compensate for my lack of manlihood" as his SUV sucks back, ever so close to $100 per fill-up. Not to mention, he's back at the pump before the week is out. Yessirreee... keep them prices up, keep this province rich... and for god sakes... keep them frickin' piece of sh*t, I drive 5 tons of steel down the highway, I have 2,500 sq. ft. of interior room but drive alone, look at me... I'm Arnold Shwartzenegger ...Sport? UV's off the road!!

Deuce out...

P.S. I'm only good for one rant a month!
    My thoughts are kinda along these lines as well. I really don't even look at the price of fuel anymore. I realise that I need it and that it is envitable that the price will go up as comsumption remains high and supplies are in decline.
    Last edited by 1.8Trip; 05-04-2004, 08:58 PM.
    Neil
    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

1.8t gets 24mpg city, 31mpg highway
      VR6 gets 23mpg city, 30mpg highway.

3 more letters for you TDI - im hitting around 35-40 city, 50+ highway
      The world has but three sports, Bullfighting, Mountain Climbing, and Motor Racing. All the rest are merely games - Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

My first golf was a diesel, so I know what it is like....I was looking for a TDI when I was initially shopping around, but ended up with a 1.8T, not really being aware of the mods available to a TDI.....wish I would have though!
        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

anything from a chip and injectors as a start for more hp, same suspension options, lots of ideas on how to improve mileage. I've been hanging out on tdiclub.com and its pretty much a full fledged cult . People really do love their cars, and i'm turning into one of them ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
          The world has but three sports, Bullfighting, Mountain Climbing, and Motor Racing. All the rest are merely games - Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

Ya this is friggin retarded when I have to put in 55 dollars to fill a VW
            Dale Willimus

Comment

Originally posted by nephilim
              anything from a chip and injectors as a start for more hp, same suspension options, lots of ideas on how to improve mileage. I've been hanging out on tdiclub.com and its pretty much a full fledged cult . People really do love their cars, and i'm turning into one of them ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
              Damn I know it is like a cult over there but the best site for info ANYWHERE! No vwvortex bull there either. Even though the search engine sucks @$$ I would love to do injectors and chip but knowing the milage one my clutch I have to save for a new one of those too.
              Name: Brent
              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
              X