No announcement yet.

for all you guys with crotch rockets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: for all you guys with crotch rockets...

Theres nothing wrong with a private sale as long as you LOOK at the bike closly or have somone thats knows bikes. You can usuually tell if it's been thrashed. Shamless plug... one of the guys i ride with is selling his 2005 GSXR600, 3000kms, black orange, $9000.00 (he's buying a house and doesn't want the payment).

Comment

Originally posted by Gumby
      Theres nothing wrong with a private sale as long as you LOOK at the bike closly or have somone thats knows bikes. You can usuually tell if it's been thrashed. Shamless plug... one of the guys i ride with is selling his 2005 GSXR600, 3000kms, black orange, $9000.00 (he's buying a house and doesn't want the payment).

sounds good but i don't have the funds right now sorry.

Comment

A site i check daily (from calgary) is www.groundpilots.com check under the "bikes for sale" section.

Comment

For the bikes you were looking it I would strongly choose the CBR. Having owned both of those bikes for a beginner the R6 can get you in some harry situations. The front end tends to be lighter and the riding position is more over the front forks. It is very responsive to the riders movements. I put 16000km on the R6 during the time I owned it. Now for the CBR600F4 34,000km I put on it not one complaint not one problem. I would suggest going with the F4 not the F4I. Why you ask it's more price point and rider position you are more upright on the F4 and they are considerbly less money then the F4I's. The bike itself is very forgiving and way more comfotable to ride then the R6. As for safety equipment driving course and look to spend about atleast $3000 on safety equipment remeber you get what you pay for you don't want ot skimp out on a cheap helmet when it's your life. My set-up is ARAI helmet with Dainese one piece leathers and gloves and boots. Something to consider one piece leathers provide better protection then two piece leathers since they are harder to rip off. Remember always wear them whether your going on a long trip or around the corner it can happen anywhere.

Thanks Adrian
          AMI Motorsports Inc.
          Your source for FK Suspensions, Caractere, Carbonio & more...
          http://www.AMIMotorsports.com
          Orders & info 1-877-225-5330
          Email: sales@amimotorsports.com

Comment

Working...
          X