Hockey Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hockey Fans?

i dont care who has who its all about the the guy running the show. teams can have a crap load of tallent but not amount to anything... RANGERS... if the big boss man cant get the players to play well with each other then its pointless.
    My signature is so last year...

Comment

Originally posted by GTI_VR6
      i dont care who has who its all about the the guy running the show. teams can have a crap load of tallent but not amount to anything... RANGERS... if the big boss man cant get the players to play well with each other then its pointless.
      Very true...and that is why I am glad that the Flames have Sutter now
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
        You dig sucka?!

Comment

Oh no you didn't!! By the way, the Leafs WILL dissapoint once again!
          Kyle
          2000 Audi S4

Comment

Originally posted by smarty39
            Oh no you didn't!! By the way, the Leafs WILL dissapoint once again!
            It's tough being a Leaf fan. I'm thinking this year will again be a dissapointment. I just hope they make it to the playoffs.

I hate the fact they got rid of Roberts. He was a gritty motha faka. We should have got rid of Sundin and pasted the C on Roberts. Hell Domi would make a better captain then Sundin.

Ron Francis is gone. Now we have no defence (like we had some before). But, now it's worse. We picked up Jeff O'neil and Jason Allison.
            I'm glad Domi decided to stay with the blue and white. Rumor had it Domi was offered 4.5 mil by another team.

We selected goaltender Tuukka Rask (1st round draft pick) That should be interesting.

I can be here all day ranting

Anyways.. I'll start loading up on Kleenex for the upcoming season like I always do.
            Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
            You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech
              It's tough being a Leaf fan.
              Yeah . . . at least the Stanley Cup comes around more often than Haley's Comet in Montreal . . . but not so often as it once did of course
              Attached Files
              Last edited by LaDubDude; 08-07-2005, 02:03 PM.

Comment

My first 25 years were in Edmonton--it's Oilers and Esks all the way!!!

Comment

Working...
                X