Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mother of god

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
    You also have to include the idea that building a dream car is a lot different than buying one or paying someone to build you one, and that might be very important to some people.
    Even if I had endless amounts of money, I wouldn't pay somebody to modify a car for me. To me, one of the most satisfying things is looking at your car knowing that your hard work made it the way it is. Even if other people look at it and think its a complete piece of ****, if you enjoy driving it/fixing it/etc then that is what really matters.

Comment

Re: mother of god

Originally posted by aliencurv View Post
      Driving a VW won't get u laid
      Did for me. You're doing it wrong.

Originally posted by martin13 View Post
      Even if I had endless amounts of money, I wouldn't pay somebody to modify a car for me. To me, one of the most satisfying things is looking at your car knowing that your hard work made it the way it is. Even if other people look at it and think its a complete piece of ****, if you enjoy driving it/fixing it/etc then that is what really matters.
      Entirely subjective. You'll find both walks even here. If I can afford a DBS, I don't have the time to install an EDO kit. I think most will agree, that they find it more admirable when an owner performed the modifications.
      Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Working...
      X