Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2009 City Golf?

Originally posted by saabhutter View Post
    I realize that I'm at least half a year away from purchasing one but I usually do a ton of research before buying a car.
    i dont think hes wnting to buy one yet.

by the way im still trying to get my dad to contact u about the rabbit dan

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
      i dont think hes wnting to buy one yet.

by the way im still trying to get my dad to contact u about the rabbit dan
      thanks. just gotta put it out there though!
      you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Thanks for all of the offers and comments, guys. As for the offers, unless you can beat or at least match wholesale values (no idea why you would), I'm not interested, though I really appreciate the offer. The cars I'm looking at are 4 year return leases from VW Credit. Looking at less than $6k for a 2009 Golf 5spd with 45,xxx.
        Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Toy: 1992 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible: Talladega Red, 16in Aero wheels, 5MT.

Comment

I dont know what you mean by VW Credit lease return. But I came by this on kijiji, it's a lease return. I'm assuming 08 and 09 are the same. http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ429915755
          Current Fleet
          #ProjectICreate Jetta GLI32
          2001 Cobra #88/3786
          1989 Jetta Trophy 1 of 500
          2004 Audi A2 FSI Colour Storm RHD
          2015 B8.5 S4 Sepang/Technik/6MT/SD/AAD/CF

Motorsport Engineer

Comment

Originally posted by kujiwara View Post
            I dont know what you mean by VW Credit lease return. But I came by this on kijiji, it's a lease return. I'm assuming 08 and 09 are the same. http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ429915755
            That's $5,000 more expensive than the '09s I'm looking at. The cars I am looking at are the cars that people return to Volkswagen after their lease. The dealership that is selling the car in your link probably got the car from VW Credit. I'd be buying the car wholesale directly from VW Credit rather than through a dealer who is selling the car retail. I appreciate you looking, though.
            Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Toy: 1992 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible: Talladega Red, 16in Aero wheels, 5MT.

Comment

Working...
            X