GTD Confirmed for Canada!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GTD Confirmed for Canada!

I'm still sticking with my plan for 2015...4MOTION...FTW!!!
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by turbomeyers View Post
      to bad this is still a diesel .. the 1.8tsi now is reportedly getting 52mpg in the jetta ..
      You really don't like diesels. Just can't say anything positive about them whenever there is a thread about them. You really need to grow up.
      2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
      Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

I was reading up on this and the GTD and the golf TDI will have 2 different engines, the Golf will have a normal engine and the GTD a new engine with technological improvements, so it looks like possibly the regular golf will get the 4motion but the GTD won't.

Comment

Well regular Golfs don't get 4Motion, so don't know why this generation would change anything (as much as I want to hope and dream). GTI doesn't get AWD either.

AWD Diesel, the DR?
          Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
          2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
            I was reading up on this and the GTD and the golf TDI will have 2 different engines, the Golf will have a normal engine and the GTD a new engine with technological improvements, so it looks like possibly the regular golf will get the 4motion but the GTD won't.
            If a regular MK7 Golf gets AWD, that will kill MK7 R sales and maybe take a chunk out of Audi A3's.

That makes no sense.
            Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

MK7 golf tdi can be optioned with 4motion in Europe, just not the GTD model.
              I dont think the GTI will ever get 4motion, that's where the R comes in.

If Canada ever got the 4motion diesel golf - that will sell like crazy!
              sigpic
              Instagram: @ed_kisov

BMW 435i xDrive ///M Performance
              ex MK6 Golf R RB
              ex MK6 GTI CSG
              ex MK4 Jetta 1.8T
              ex MK3 Jetta CL

Comment

mk4 golf tdi was able to get 4motion in europe long time ago
                2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                2016 VW Passat BiTDI