Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help Me Choose Suspension

Originally posted by uv23
    H&R cup kit ordered from EU Tuning. Woop! Exciting.
    NICE!!
    Jay

Comment

Only reason I can afford the cup kit right now is saving $$ on the install. I'm hoping Simon and I can do the install but I'm not sure what kind of equipment he has. Anyone feel like helping? If it doesn't work out, I'll call up Bart's guys at Northland.
      Yuval
      2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Simon can do it, I have a hydraulic jack you guys can use if you need another, and Simon knows he can always call me up to borrow tools. I'd also come over to just help and for moral support.

I never installed the CPP end links because I thought my front sway was rubbing, but it turned out to be something else, the sway bar has plenty of clearance... so no point me installing it when i can just resell it on eBay or something. They were more expensive when i ordered them, I think I paid $200 CAN with shipping after all was said and done, but they are worth a bit less now due to changes in the dollar etc.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

heck i'd come for moral support too and just to see how our suspension works a bit better

Comment

Woop! Just got an email from Simon -- my kit is here! Now who wants to come do a power install with us before the weekend? Sucks because everyone is busy with WoW this week and I'm obligated to go to Edmonton for a wedding thing next weekend. I'm dying to be low once again and can't bare the wait.
            Yuval
            2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Woop! Just got an email from Simon -- my kit is here! Now who wants to come do a power install with us before the weekend? Sucks because everyone is busy with WoW this week and I'm obligated to go to Edmonton for a wedding thing next weekend. I'm dying to be low once again and can't bare the wait.
              I told Simon I would give you a hand to install it but of course I can't do it this weekend either, maybe monday if the wife is out of town though. Also I have to set up a time with el'Barto to check out the new subs and design a box for em.
              Name: Brent
              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Sounds good. Any day works for me, school night or otherwise.
                Yuval
                2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Sounds good. Any day works for me, school night or otherwise.
                  I'll lend my time and tools too if you guys need anything or just want some company.
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I'm supposed to be picking up the kit tonight. Maybe I can convince Simon to pull an all nighter.
                    Yuval
                    2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

dang, sounds like we might end up having the first 2005 mod day. I have parts I gotta install too, found them at my door just now!!
                      Jay

Comment

I'm supposed to be picking up the kit tonight. Maybe I can convince Simon to pull an all nighter.
                        Ahhh 2 more light fixtures for the display, car to detail. Sounds like an all nighter before I get onto your suspension

I forgot though..Monday is a day off.. Any body up for it?
                        EU Tuning
                        European Performance Products
                        www.eutuning.ca
                        slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

Monday would be perfect, it being family day and us being a family of sorts.
                          Last edited by uv23; 02-15-2005, 06:04 PM.
                          Yuval
                          2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Thursday night and Friday morning I can help detail all of the cars... Simon if you won't have a lot of time, as long as the car is clean and someone brings glaze and towels, it should be no problem. Although it would be best to have all wheels put on and cars detailed by Thursday night, so we can set up the props Friday morning at the latest.
                            KR
                            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                            X