Stampede Collision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stampede Collision

Just wanted to say thank you to Colin for hooking me up with Lawrence over at Stampede Collision.

Took my bumper from the R32 to get repainted due to a bunch of rock chip and massive paint peeling as it was previous done and was horrible! He was able to get it in and done in no time.

Lawrence was AMAZING to work with and the full process was a complete breeze.

Bumper turned out great and I cant wait to get it all back together.

+1 for an overall great experience and great final product!!
    ~Tracy~
    MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
    Instagram @tlarkus

Re: Stampede Collision

I thought this thread was going to be about either an accident that happened during the stampede, or something gnarly that happened at the stampede.

Either way...stoked for you!
    I take pictures for money.

Comment

It's always cool to hear reviews… good or bad. Does Stampede do custom work too?
      Work - houzz / linkedin
      Play - haldex swap

Comment

I have to agree, they do a fantastic job. They resprayed the rear end on my car and it turned out fantastic
        Dylan

Comment

give them a call. i live by them and i have had them paint things for me and do a few things and they have it done in a day. Lawrence is great to work and talk to about things as he can answer any questions you have. (403) 235-2277 this is there number if you have a question they can answer it.
          you can't spell Volkswagen without swag.

Comment

Another thumbs up for Stampede Collision. Lawrence helped us out fixing the Jetta after a minor side swipe in a parkade. Got it done in under a week & less then quoted. Thank you Stampede!
            Mike
            '14 Toyota 4Runner SR5
            '04 Jetta Wagon 1.8T

Comment

Working...
            X