This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's about to get exciting - C63 AMG

Akrapovic installed. Not so insanely loud anymore. I will have a video shortly.

Last edited by ToXicXxX; 10-09-2014, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Opinions? With the new exhaust the stock plastic one looks lackluster.

Comment

It will definitely add 10, maybe 15 horsepower.

Comment

Originally posted by bydesign View Post
          It will definitely add 10, maybe 15 horsepower.
          I'm after looks... Car is already close to 600CHP.

Comment

I'd say ya go for it. I don't really like that the exhaust is rectangular and the old was oval. But either way I still dig it. I wish I had money for baller mods. I still havnt done anything to the rs4. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
              I'd say ya go for it. I don't really like that the exhaust is rectangular and the old was oval. But either way I still dig it. I wish I had money for baller mods. I still havnt done anything to the rs4. Haha
              I've heard a lot of people don't like the rectangles. All the new AMG's coming out have OEM rectangular exhaust too, weirdly. I find them a lot more aggressive and modern versus the ovals.

Thats the same diffuser with Akra.

I do like the way the supersprint tips in the other picture stick out so far. The Akra tips are bolt on though, so I guess I can slide them forward a bit.
              Last edited by ToXicXxX; 10-12-2014, 08:20 PM.

Comment

I like!
                -Terry
                -2014 S4
                insta:Whiney_S4

Comment

I think they look good, I just want my car to have exhaust that looks stock. I'll have to try and make it to a meet so I can hear it. Probably sounds awsome. What other mods are planned? You driving it in the winter?

Comment

I think they look good, I just want my car to have exhaust that looks stock. I'll have to try and make it to a meet so I can hear it. Probably sounds awsome. What other mods are planned? You driving it in the winter?
                    I am indeed. Running studded tires.

No more mods I can really do short of a Weisstec stage 3 supercharger.

I might pick up an Weisstec Air/Oil seperator and a set of ROW airboxes though.

Also I'm confused, you're talking about an RS4, I'm talking about a C63 haha.
                    Last edited by ToXicXxX; 10-12-2014, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Re: It's about to get exciting - C63 AMG

He owns an RS4

Comment

To clarify my rs4 has oval tips I want a AWE exhaust which only comes in quad pipes, so I would not be willing to get it as it doesn't look stock.

Your exhaust looks like a new c63 exhaust, which is cool but not something I would want as it doesn't flow with rounded lines of the bumper as nice. To each their own.

I may look I to studded tires as well once these winters are done. A supercharger would be sweet but it costs almost as much as a civic to get it out on. At least the rs4 charger is not sure about yours.

Comment

To clarify my rs4 has oval tips I want a AWE exhaust which only comes in quad pipes, so I would not be willing to get it as it doesn't look stock.

Your exhaust looks like a new c63 exhaust, which is cool but not something I would want as it doesn't flow with rounded lines of the bumper as nice. To each their own.

I may look I to studded tires as well once these winters are done. A supercharger would be sweet but it costs almost as much as a civic to get it out on. At least the rs4 charger is not sure about yours.
                          15K for a Weisstec. The "AMG Tax" on mods seems to be even higher then brands like Porsche. With a Weisstec stage 3 we are talking over 700RWHP though.

The new C63 is MUCH more rounded (and girly looking) compared to the W204.
                          Last edited by ToXicXxX; 10-13-2014, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ToXicXxX View Post
                            15K for a Weisstec. The "AMG Tax" on mods seems to be even higher then brands like Porsche. With a Weisstec stage 3 we are talking over 700RWHP though.

The new C63 is MUCH more rounded (and girly looking) compared to the W204.
                            I do prefer the square tips but is there a rear diffuser with a boxier exhaust cut out? the OEM one and this carbon ones exhaust cut outs both seem too curvy to match your tips IMO.
                            Jason

"You dont buy a Volkswagen once, you buy it ten times."
                            ---Samuel Moore

Instagram: @Wangtastic
                            PM me to get your car detailed! - Brightside Detailing

Comment

Originally posted by TheJungle View Post
                              I do prefer the square tips but is there a rear diffuser with a boxier exhaust cut out? the OEM one and this carbon ones exhaust cut outs both seem too curvy to match your tips IMO.
                              Haven't seen any. Only other ones I can find are less aggressive.

Comment

CF diffuser looks nice. I'd wait until after winter to install tho.

Having had the PSS on your b8 and these Nitto's on the AMG, what differences do you notice?
                                Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
                                Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                                Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

Working...
                                X