X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: It's about to get exciting - C63 AMG

Originally posted by danno View Post
    To clarify my rs4 has oval tips I want a AWE exhaust which only comes in quad pipes, so I would not be willing to get it as it doesn't look stock.

Your exhaust looks like a new c63 exhaust, which is cool but not something I would want as it doesn't flow with rounded lines of the bumper as nice. To each their own.

I may look I to studded tires as well once these winters are done. A supercharger would be sweet but it costs almost as much as a civic to get it out on. At least the rs4 charger is not sure about yours.
    Don't put studded tires on. I always say this but even on a FWD car I probably wouldn't run studded tires unless I had to. Seem like overkill to me. RWD I can understand.

Also supercharged rs4 > some gay civic
    Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

Originally posted by PRY4SNO View Post
      CF diffuser looks nice. I'd wait until after winter to install tho.

Having had the PSS on your b8 and these Nitto's on the AMG, what differences do you notice?
      Invo's wear out RIDICULOUSLY fast. I am at about 4000km on them, and they have half tread life remaining in the back.

They have amazing grip for launching though. But my C63 having as much power as it has... Still easy to spin them.

Comment

I wonder if not flooring it off of every light might make your tires last longer..
        Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

Originally posted by hooddub View Post
          I wonder if not flooring it off of every light might make your tires last longer..
          I suppose you follow me 24/7 and watch my driving habits? I'm usually in comfort mode, which starts in second gear, and driving normally. Driving hard means $80 in gas every 3 days.

C63's eat tires. That's just how they are.
          Last edited by ToXicXxX; 10-13-2014, 07:37 PM.

Comment

The invos do wear pretty quick but they have insane GRIP like at times when you should be sideways there still holding perfect! and yea if you drive hard the cup and wear very quick
            -Terry
            -2014 S4
            insta:Whiney_S4

Comment

Diffuser ordered... Should be here in 7-10 days. Not to worried about it getting damaged over winter, since it's the rear.

Comment

Video with new exhaust please!!!
                Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
                  Video with new exhaust please!!!
                  Still waiting on my friend to upload. I'll bother him right now.

Comment

C63's stock alignment makes the tire wear even worse... search on Beyond for Rage2's new specs and it will help significantly. (We did this on my Dads C63 and it made a huge difference)

Comment

Do they run massive toe or something?

PSS lasts a loooong time for the amount of grip they have. Never tried the Nittos.

Comment

Originally posted by JVD View Post
                        Do they run massive toe or something?
                        Yes sir,
                        once you zero out the alignment, the cars have a lot more grip, and the tires last ten times longer
                        ~~TODD~~
                        '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

This car has been aligned twice since purchase. Once on the advisement of Mercedes Benz on a inspection document stating uneven wear, and after the headers (as I had to move the steering rack, and I am in a habit of always getting alignments when steering is touched).

Just noticed today my OEM carbon fiber lip spoiler is starting to peel a bit on the edges... Will go talk to Mercedes and see if they will replace it under warranty. If not, I have a Arkym double lip at the shop.
                          Last edited by ToXicXxX; 10-14-2014, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ToXicXxX View Post
                            This car has been aligned twice since purchase. Once on the advisement of Mercedes Benz on a inspection document stating uneven wear, and after the headers (as I had to move the steering rack, and I am in a habit of always getting alignments when steering is touched).

Just noticed today my OEM carbon fiber lip spoiler is starting to peel a bit on the edges... Will go talk to Mercedes and see if they will replace it under warranty. If not, I have a Arkym double lip at the shop.
                            The factory specs for aligning the car kills the tires.
                            The dealer will only align to factory specs. So you need to use a third party shop to zero out the alignment, to make your tires last a bit longer.
                            I used ZeroLimit automotive to do my alignment.
                            ~~TODD~~

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dubbs View Post
                              The factory specs for aligning the car kills the tires.
                              The dealer will only align to factory specs. So you need to use a third party shop to zero out the alignment, to make your tires last a bit longer.
                              I used ZeroLimit automotive to do my alignment.
                              First one was done by Integra tire, second time by Eurospec Plus. We usually use TuneDub when they have time.
                              Last edited by ToXicXxX; 10-14-2014, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ToXicXxX View Post
                                First one was done by Integra tire, second time by Eurospec Plus. We usually use TuneDub when they have time.
                                OK well unless you specify, they will align it to factory spec, which isn't the greatest.
                                ~~TODD~~

Comment

Working...
                                X