• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ur0Drivr
    replied
    Re: Apology to club

Thank you Kyle.

I believe that you have been given a chance now to redeem yourself in the eyes of our members. We will be watching. Please contemplate this whole situation and grow as a person from it. I will not be removing you from the club at this time.

Thanks again for listening and hearing me out on this. Even though you might have a few tough days ahead, we are here to help.

Remember, humility while driving and posting on the forums is a virtue.

Cheers,
    Rod

Leave a comment:

• jaysleeves
    replied
    Re: Apology to club

Hey this took some balls, and it was the right thing to do. Good on you. We've all exceeded the speed limits before in various situations not one person on here can say they haven't...the difference is you put it on Youtube is all! I've never met you but I think this was a stand up thing to do. Sorry for your loss and thanks for coming on here to let people know how you feel.

Leave a comment:

• ToXicXxX
    started a topic Apology to club

Apology to club

Hey guys,

In regards to my reckless driving in the M3. I do apologize for not only making the club look bad, but for possibly endangering the lives of others. As many of you know I recently lost my father, and life has been very tough. I have taken to driving as my one solace to put my mind at ease, because me and him shared a very special bond over cars, especially the shared dream of one day owning an E92 M3. Sometimes I get lost in myself doing this, and as a result I ended up far exceeding speed limits that I should not have, and driving in a manor that is unacceptable anywhere but the race track. This is unacceptable, and my father, being an RCMP member would be ashamed of me. I cannot undo what I did, but I can try to apologize for it. I do promise that whenever I take my M3 out in the future, I will abide by road rules, and I will save that style of driving for the track. The same goes for any vehicles I may own. This was a huge oversight in my mind, I guess I was really still in the "oh wow I've got an M3" mindset, and it took being called out on it to realize. I again sincerely apologize to the club, and to any residents of this neighbourhood.

I really hope any of us who have become friends can stay as such, even if I am no longer a member of the club.

Thank you all for reading,

Kyle
Working...
X