Welcome Cosmos Collision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome Cosmos Collision

I had some insurance repairs done at cosmos and was very happy with the work. The car looks GREAT! Loc and Ken took excellent care of everything.
    2011 Jetta TDI

Comment

Originally posted by sillysod View Post
      Who should I talk to at Cosmo's?
      Talk to Loc. Tell 'em Rob with the Blue .:R32 sent you.
      Lots of great guys at the shop too once you get to know them.

Word of Caution though: Loc will fix it right... or he won't do it at all. Might conflict with your "economical" route?
      Rob
      Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
      Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

I personally love the work Maranello's does... Gerry was super helpful and they did a superb job. I had a back quarter panel replaced and the work was spectacular.
        2004 AUDI A4, K04 TURBO, APR TUNE, APR TIP, APR DV, JHM short shifter.

Comment

Originally posted by Burger View Post
          I personally love the work Maranello's does... Gerry was super helpful and they did a superb job. I had a back quarter panel replaced and the work was spectacular.

Are you actually going to go after all of the club sponsors?
          Certified 3m installer
          jwukovits@me.com
          1-403-988-9012
          Instagram @Protectit
          I always thought I was strange. Now I have a Saab and it's official I'm strange......

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Lifted on 35's
          2011 Jeep Rubicon 2dr Not Stock
          2004 Saab 9-3 2.0T Daily and Stock(for now)

Comment

How much to get a hood repainted?

Comment

Loc has had my car for some hail damage. Being the canyon red color I was concerned when the insurance appraiser said the word paint... Dun dun dun. I heard a lot about them and good reps on here so I decided to hand the car over to Loc. First he sent it to get paintless dent removal but wouldn't let them touch it If they had to drill holes. So he called my insurance company and asked to ok full paint. Approval was given so he went to work.

I stopped by today to look at the progress. Unreal, they have every piece of trim removed, the dents are 100% gone the car is sanded glass smooth and ready for a respray. The fact alone that he brings you in to show you the progress is pretty outstanding. Not many shops would allow you past the front desk.

High quality work, outstanding service, done to 100% factory spec. I don't know why more shops can't be more like these guys. A++.

Comment

Originally posted by CGDoig View Post
                Loc has had my car for some hail damage. Being the canyon red color I was concerned when the insurance appraiser said the word paint... Dun dun dun. I heard a lot about them and good reps on here so I decided to hand the car over to Loc. First he sent it to get paintless dent removal but wouldn't let them touch it If they had to drill holes. So he called my insurance company and asked to ok full paint. Approval was given so he went to work.

I stopped by today to look at the progress. Unreal, they have every piece of trim removed, the dents are 100% gone the car is sanded glass smooth and ready for a respray. The fact alone that he brings you in to show you the progress is pretty outstanding. Not many shops would allow you past the front desk.

High quality work, outstanding service, done to 100% factory spec. I don't know why more shops can't be more like these guys. A++.
                I think I saw your car there when I dropped mine off. Did you happen to see a dark blue B6 S4 in there while you were inside?
                John
                1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
                2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Comment

Loc did the repairs on my 05 Golf TDI...excellant work and ALL of his staff are awesome...Devon even took care of my window regulator! I saw your B6 there in the last few weeks! CGDoigs car as well! My car looked SHOW ROOM NEW when I picked it up!
                  Last edited by Geobmx4life; 05-15-2011, 04:25 PM.
                  Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                  Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by Geobmx4life View Post
                    Loc did the repairs on my 05 Golf TDI...excellant work and ALL of his staff are awesome...Devon even took care of my window regulator! I saw your B6 there in the last few weeks! CGDoigs car as well! My car looked SHOW ROOM NEW when I picked it up!
                    I hope to get mine tomorrow afternoon. It's been a few weeks :(
                    John

Comment

Yeah it's been about 8 weeks for mine... But I'm sure it'll look new when I get it. Your car was parked next to mine inside by the paint booth. Looking good too.

Comment

All I can say, about the length of time, is perfection takes awhile...mine was in for 6 weeks...but was definately worth the quality of work that was done...$7800 to be somewhat exact!
                        Last edited by Geobmx4life; 05-17-2011, 06:37 PM.
                        Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                        Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

6 weeks.. 8 weeks!!! I'd have snapped and stolen a new car by then. Flogging the bejesus out of a crappy rental can only take me so far.
                          John

Comment

LOL! I've been out since March 10th! Maybe I should stop in and take a look at my progress - supposed to be ready this Friday! My car is the white mk6. My initial quote was $6800, but then they needed to replace entire driver side suspension components. I'm sure the price is near $10k now. Good thing I'm not paying a cent

Comment

Got the beast back. I feel bad for Loc and Ken 'cause I ground them to get it done but they did and it looks great. CGDoig yor car was drying in the paint room. That colour looks great.
                              John

Comment

I went in yesterday to look at my progress, I was prepped for paint, re-assemble on Friday, over to Southland VW on Wed to look at suspension components. Maybe I'll have it next week. *ugh*

Comment

Working...
                                X