Welcome Cosmos Collision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome Cosmos Collision

I had an appointent to see Loc today, to see how much the cost was to remove a couple dents. Loc right away started working on my car, said it didn't look to bad and in 45 mins, car looked back to normal. I still have a paint chip, but Luc said to bring in the touch up paint from BMW and he'll do it himself and detail my car after! I agree with the other members, if you love your car and want it done the right way, leave it with Loc and he'll get it done. It may take a bit longer to fix for larger repairs, but he's someone I would trust with my car.

edit: fixed spelling mistakes
    Last edited by QuA; 06-10-2011, 05:23 PM.
    2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by QuA View Post
      I had an appointent to see Luc today, to see how much the cost was to remove a couple dents. Luc right away started working on my car, said it didn't look to bad and in 45 mins, car looked back to normal. I still have a paint chip, but Luc said to bring in the touch up paint from BMW and he'll do it himself and detail my car after! I agree with the other members, if you love your car and want it done the right way, leave it with Luc and he'll get it done. It may take a bit longer to fix for larger repairs, but he's someone I would trust with my car.
      Yeah man COSMOS is the place to go for paint and body repair in Calgary...just a heads up tho...its Loc, not Luc. Glad you were happy with em...they did an AMAZING job on my Golf!
      Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
      Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

fixed the spelling mistakes ^_^
        2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Got my car back. Overall very happy. He told me to drive it for a week, and if I notice anything, to note it and bring it back in as he guarantee's all of his work. Very impressed with the customer service. Will most likely use him when I go to upgrade my exhaust.

Comment

After being rear-ended by an X5, I have the S4 scheduled for August 23rd-26th. That's longer than I hoped, but I just want it done right.... and the red can be tough to match.

Seems like a great shop (I was dealing with Ken).
            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

you got rear ended colin!!! FARK!

Comment

just spoke with Loc on the phone and couldn't be anymore happier. i booked an appointment to get the keyed hood and doors looked at for insurance purposes. Loc went above and beyond, this man definitely loves his cars and sees how we love our cars as well. He took over and looked at the whole car. He found rock chips, tiny as well as large rust spots and after a few more discussions with him and talked about the Guru George I booked the car for body work in october (i know a long time). Loc's painted bumpers and a valance for me in the past and until now the bumper has held up excellent! also he wants to let everyone in the forums know his hoists are free for any of us to use on weekends, just plan it with the man. you've shown why you're the number one choice for us here consistently! he took me around his shop and showed me the kind of work they do with their cars - that porsche was meticulously prepped! i love the good treatment i've gotten everytime i've walked in your shop time and again.

Jan
                Last edited by onepointeightdub; 08-13-2011, 02:33 PM. Reason: this club is painted by cosmos
                drive green ||
                2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T - ex old fun car
                2011 Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo - daily getter

Comment

Working...
                X