• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danosaur
    replied
    Re: twopointslow

Originally posted by TheJungle
    Im sure he knows it doesnt look the best, i agree with that too. I find it ridiculous that people are suggesting to remove the wheels, put on the old wheels that are bald and unsafe just to put the new wheels back on when the suspension is done. Rolling around looking like a jackass > shitty tires anyday. Wheels are wheels, they are designed to roll and grip, and these ones do it better then the old ones.
    Someone with some sense! I actually can't believe anyone would suggest taking those wheels off to put on stock wheels with bald tires. Safety is paramount and you can lower your car whenever you have money. Let's take a step back to look at the situation here and realize how stupid some of these responses have been.
    Last edited by danosaur; 08-30-2014, 10:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GingerBeef
    replied

Originally posted by Arkadious View Post
    ^^^Lol you didn't have a 1.8L NA
    Ah... Carburetors..

Leave a comment:

• Geobmx4life
    replied

Leave a comment:

• witchcraftz
    replied

Ah cm'on who here hasn't driven their car at stock super height for a while before lowering it?

I think it will look better lowered too, but that doesn't mean he has to take them off, keep those on Drew.
    Last edited by witchcraftz; 08-28-2014, 10:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• hooddub
    replied

^this. Drew is obviously excited about his new wheels. And yes they don't look quite right at that ride height but he can run them if he wants.
    This is starting to get old, the whole everyone trying to force everyone else to do things exactly how they would do it. Change the record.

Leave a comment:

• GingerBeef
    replied

I dont see why having stock supension and wheels that dont look quite right with them means he should take the wheels off... i mean, its not like he said he wasn't going to lower it or anything.
    Last edited by GingerBeef; 08-28-2014, 01:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• P Arkus
    replied

^^^Lol you didn't have a 1.8L NA

Leave a comment:

• GINCH
    replied

Originally posted by Arkadious View Post
    Yep. Miss mine too sometimes, but strictly for the looks. It was painfully slow lol
    Mine wasn't!!!

Leave a comment:

• kujiwara
    replied

Originally posted by EDOthug
    Truth x fifty million thousand point 5. Haha
    I still remember looking at danny's old thread the black golf on yellow striped black wheels lol, thought that it looked pretty damn special until you dipped everything pink lol!

Leave a comment:

• P Arkus
    replied

Yep. Miss mine too sometimes, but strictly for the looks. It was painfully slow lol

Leave a comment:

• GINCH
    replied

We've all had MK3's!!! Miss mine!

Leave a comment:

• Drewlikecrazy
    replied

I think i'll keep them on.

Leave a comment:

• Drewlikecrazy
    replied

Almost $1000 later haha. I had to get some new rubber, which took me awhile to get the $$$, but they're finally on. Digging them a lot

I definitely need some coil overs or something though. I have a monster truck golf.

Absolutely in love with the wheel poke

Thats all I have for today. I'll probably get some more pics today in some sun light.
    Last edited by Drewlikecrazy; 08-27-2014, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Drewlikecrazy
    replied

weird... all i could find is some mk4 jettas

Leave a comment:

• KGibson
    replied

I saw 4 or 5 MK4s at the one on barlow a week ago or so. I imagine theyre still there

Leave a comment:

Working...
X