Let's Talk Phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let's Talk Phones

I got to play around with the new BB Torch on thursday. Seems like a really cool phone with the best of both worlds (touch screen and qwerty keyboard), but in all honesty, its way more crap than I would ever need out of my phone. I use my phone mainly to text, receive emails, talk, and browse the web once in a while. My BB 9700 does all those things well enough.
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by Euro Dub PL View Post
      I got to play around with the new BB Torch on thursday. Seems like a really cool phone with the best of both worlds (touch screen and qwerty keyboard), but in all honesty, its way more crap than I would ever need out of my phone. I use my phone mainly to text, receive emails, talk, and browse the web once in a while. My BB 9700 does all those things well enough.
      But, but... you neeeeeed to get the Iphone!!!! c'mon Pat step it up!

PS. i love my bb

Comment

i played with a torch the other day. Not a fan, to heavy and bulky, when the keyboard is open it is huge and top heavy to type with one hand is tough. I would probably only use the touch keyboard. The 9700 is by far then only choice if choosing a BB and with OS6 coming out for the 9700 it is a no brainer
        Last edited by popp; 10-16-2010, 01:42 PM.
        Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

I can't complain about my HTC legend, so far it has done everything it has been asked to do without complaint. The screen is great, and I like that it is smaller than other similar phones.
          I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

Working...
          X